ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KEN "Crash Kid" GUSHI Drifting a Ford Mustang In 2005???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KEN "Crash Kid" GUSHI Drifting a Ford Mustang In 2005???

Can you believe this? My fav drifter going to a Mustang...crazy.

really ...... where did you hear this??

Comment

have a friend who works in the tire industry...they said that it was going to be announced at sema. crazy. ken in a mustang? whoa.

Comment

WHAT?! But I liked his green S13

Comment

i know me to... but money is money...but its not that tragical, i saw the tang´ 05 in a GTR version, and yeah it was hot....so lets see what happens...

Comment

like i said in the last thread: WOO HOO! hopefully they will make new ford racing parts like mopar did with the srt-4 wink wink listen ford.
            and a factory ride could help gushi go on to bigger things like gt racing or something like that.

Comment

are you absolutely positive? Because the Gushi Auto website says something about an S14 for ken next year...

Comment

hey zdss14, would you happen to know if the base engine in the new mustang is the duratec v6? you seem to be a stang fan and im to lazy to search :P

Comment

what a mustang???...........well that's kinda cool.......but would he ditch his own dad's shop and go to Ford......man this kid going to be big!!

Comment

Holy bajesus, that sounds friggin amazing. A 2k5 Mustang, drifting! Hmmmmm no one even knows how well it performs in drifting, how can they make such a hastey descsion, unless they have been in cohoots with ford racing!? Im confuzzled and hurt myself .

PS- Did anyone read this post? http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...429#post114429
                    Attached Files

Comment

Haha cool, I hope its the GT-R version. Go Ken!!

Comment

hey lexmarkx73 this is what the ford web site says under the 05 mustang section
                        "The 2005 Mustang GT is the first mainstream production Mustang to break into the 300-horsepower arena. The 4.6-liter aluminum V-8 has three-valve per cylinder and cranks out 300 horsepower and 320 lb.-ft. of torque, while the new
                        SOHC V-6 engine generates 210 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque—in both cases, an improvement from the 2004 Mustang powertrains. And the all-new specially tuned intake manifold balances sound characteristics with maximum airflow, assuring a Mustang engine throaty growl that sounds as good as it performs."

im preety shure it actualy debuts on the first so there should more info then, sorry if it doesn't completely answer your question im still learning

Comment

Naw, I do not see that happening thats gotta be RUMOR only. Think about it evn if he were to get a mustang GT-R, how can you just switch from nissan(japanese) to ford(american) when you have one of the most if not the most well know 240sx in America. I just do not see that happening, plus I also heard as did canuck that he was swithing to s14. Maybe he will be driving the mustang in a Ford commercial or something, but I just do not see that as his new car. Later.

Comment

Oh come on!??? A full ride by any company would make me wanna switch!! I think "if" its in the works he will take it. Ken and his father are businessmen, just think of all the work they could get from this one contract. There are alot more mustangs than 240sx`s in the USA. Its not like Nissan is actually helping him in this Drift thing. If they were he would be driving a brand new Nissan instead of an old 240sx!!

================================
                            H3 Nissan Silvia K`s
                            Big dent on the rear quarter panel

Comment

The Gushi's are talking to Ford. The end result will be announced at SEMA by probably Toyo and Ford.
                              Nadine Hsu
                              http://www.nadine180.com
                              http://www.driftingpretty.com

Comment

Working...
                              X