Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian
    haha Tony.
    Refused kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
    one of my Refused CD's broke in half in my last car accident.
    The time you humped a stack of haybails trying to drift drop entry!?!!? Hahaha!

Comment

Yeah, that was awesome, that girl has some kind of fat invisibility cloak, i didn't know she was fat till she was naked, it ruled
      Yeah, its called alcohol. Alot of girls use it to their advantage.

Comment

alcohol is the best thing ever.....I remeber gettin drunk at tonys house for the Biggest party ever thrown in PA, I heard even BAM himself tried to get there....haaa

Comment

Originally posted by TopicsSenior
          alcohol is the best thing ever.....I remeber gettin drunk at tonys house for the Biggest party ever thrown in PA, I heard even BAM himself tried to get there....haaa
          ahahahaha, that was quite a long time ago topics!!!!!!!! oh man that was an awesome party!, my parents would have murdered me if they ever knew how huge it was
          -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

hey tony what up! im pretty new to tuning cars and everything but drifting is what got me into it. after i read an article that was on you and a few of your friends back home and how you guys were drifting the roads there. i think it was wired mag. it mentioned that you had a bunch of FC's that you had that were either messed up or just parts cars. my question(s) is/are, were any of the ones you drifted NA? what was the one you crashed in that article? i have an 87 base model and im just wondering what kind of setup i should go about. i rarely hear of the NA's being drifted so im a bit skeptical about the potential of em. any input would be awesome. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by ramtookrazy
              hey tony what up! im pretty new to tuning cars and everything but drifting is what got me into it. after i read an article that was on you and a few of your friends back home and how you guys were drifting the roads there. i think it was wired mag. it mentioned that you had a bunch of FC's that you had that were either messed up or just parts cars. my question(s) is/are, were any of the ones you drifted NA? what was the one you crashed in that article? i have an 87 base model and im just wondering what kind of setup i should go about. i rarely hear of the NA's being drifted so im a bit skeptical about the potential of em. any input would be awesome. thanks!
              Hey man, i've never really had an NA rx-7, they just don't seem to make the kind of power i like for drifting, and the turbo2 models come with better diff, brakes and suspension. chris F and i used to run around in FC's, jokingly calling ourselves the panda FC team (white and black cars).... the car i crashed in the wired article was totally fine, its the white car in this picture...the black car is chris's old car with SR, that is now mine, and i sold the white one to baby drift alex, and he blew it up, then sold the shell....

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

HAHA! We made that signature almost 2 years ago!
                www.chrisforsberg.com
                www.driftalliance.com
                www.nosdrift.com
                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

Hey Tony,
                  Its Drew P., Yea the kid that lives behind you back in PA. I remember that party you guys had. All your bros friends stole their parents cars. We had the whole police force in the neighborhood. Im glad to see your livin it up. I just recently bought a 1990 240sx I plan on this winter cleaning up the rust but wanted your opinion on what I should do with the car. Its got the SOHC engine in it with 170k. Me and your bro put his old VLSD in. What do you recommend??
                  Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                    Hey man, i've never really had an NA rx-7, they just don't seem to make the kind of power i like for drifting, and the turbo2 models come with better diff, brakes and suspension. chris F and i used to run around in FC's, jokingly calling ourselves the panda FC team (white and black cars).... the car i crashed in the wired article was totally fine, its the white car in this picture...the black car is chris's old car with SR, that is now mine, and i sold the white one to baby drift alex, and he blew it up, then sold the shell....

that black one looks familiar. anyways, im sure the NA is driftable at least. what do you think is an ideal setup for an NA? im kinda looking around to see what i can and shouldnt do and see what will do what who what when where and why. thanks again man

Comment

hahaha that's the hottest sig ever! who's that drifting in the panda suite?

Comment

Originally posted by sosorice
                        hahaha that's the hottest sig ever! who's that drifting in the panda suite?
                        Suit? What do you mean? In China they trained Ling-Ling to drive.

Comment

that sig is sweet.
                          what kind of bumper is that on the black fc?
                          have you ever heard of the Aquabats (check them out they're crazy) ? www.theaquabats.com
                          Last edited by driftex; 12-13-2004, 03:26 PM.

Comment

my DA wristband has yours and my blood on it. does that make us blood brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by pony
                              my DA wristband has yours and my blood on it. does that make us blood brothers?
                              If i had to guess, i would say no, but its pretty close.....

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Enquiring minds want to know

Hey Tony...saw you standing behind the VIP seating last night waiting to use the potty. #1 or #2?

Comment

Working...
                                X