http://www.aftermarketkits.com/produ...products_id/11

the hell is this!!!????? I own a focus and I am still disgusted

Re: Urge to Kill.....Rising

Originally posted by Logan

the hell is this!!!?????
    Ugly.

Spec.

Comment

not a fan of the car onlone, but the kit doesnt help anything. and it being a drift kit? i dunno, kinda weird.

Comment

DUDE CAVILER DRIFT KIT-r

ill i have to say is WTF?

Comment

pfffffft those kits look horrible on just about every car they put it on.

Comment

Dual exhaust on a 4 cyclinder,that;s about as clever as their drift kits,lol.Look at this,the perfect kit to make a lame attempt at making your accord look like a Skyline.They probably use plastic that has the quality of a glad container.

http://www.aftermarketkits.com/produ...products_id/21

Comment

Wjhats wrong with dual exhaust on a 4cyl?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas

thats not a dual exhaust, thats a single exhaust, just dual tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas

The exhaust on the pic you posted doesn't really matter.All it is,is two tailpipes from the muffler.Dual exhaust is just extra weight on a 4 cyclinder,not practicle,not needed,and a restriction on any I4.It's not like those "dual exhaust" cars like the cavalier actually have it.It all comes down through one pipe,then a split in the middle lets exhaust travel to the other pipe,pretty pointless.

Comment

yeah..those fake-me-out duals get on my nerves....I am just pissed to see drifting starting to head into the FF world. Pretty soon I am going to have civics trying to e-brake battle me. Boy i can't wait for that

But how can't you be a fan of the focus zx3...with the kits available out for it you could theoretically set up one mean drift machine. (RWD conversion...cosworth RS500 engine swap or the cobra R engine)...one day i'll have the cash to do it
                    Last edited by Logan; 12-15-2003, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Re: Urge to Kill.....Rising

http://www.aftermarketkits.com/produ...products_id/11

the hell is this!!!????? I own a focus and I am still disgusted

HA HA HA!!!!

you got to be kidding me?!?!!?!? HA HA HA!!!!

OMG that is hilarious...

I want to go battle with that car and her driver!!! ha ha ha!!!!

seriously! i want to battle him!!!! HA HA HA!!!!

oh i just clicked it again... and the SQL server crashed!!! ha ha ha!!!!!!!! the site is gone!!!!! ha ha ha

Comment

On a note of that, I know alot of people who were drifting civcs and integras long before this site was made. Long before most of us ever heard of drifting...

Comment

i was drifting a crx in 1998! hahaha. I've done 4WD, MR, FF and FR drift. FR cars are the only true drift cars imho. Its to do with the use of power and steering together to drift, not wieght transfer, ebrake or huge power (not in that order)

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                            They probably use plastic that has the quality of a glad container.
                            whoa now! lets not bad mouth glad containers. Its helped keep my food fresh for weeks on end.

Comment

yeah..those fake-me-out duals get on my nerves....I am just pissed to see drifting starting to head into the FF world. Pretty soon I am going to have civics trying to e-brake battle me. Boy i can't wait for that
                              Here we go again another *Censored**Censored**Censored* doggen on ff. People in japan have drifting ff before you even knew about drifting come to hawaii and battle me and I won't use my hand brake and I drive an ff. Look in the new import racer page 44

Comment

Working...
                              X