This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gushi's Mustang?

About a month ago, I saw a show on the Discovery channel about the new Mustang. They were preping it for "the track." It was white. After seeing Ken's new ride I'm wondering if it's the same car?

there are a lot of white cars you know that right

Comment

Yes. But this one was being preped by Ford itself. Guchi has factory backing and the way the Stang was set up, I can't think of any race group that would use it in the form I saw i.e. NASCAR, Trans Am etc...

Comment

i think thats his.... not sure

Comment

nope, thats vaughn gittin jr.'s car...gushi's is white.

Comment

this is gushi's

Comment

dam why i gushi changing cars? His s14 was cool. Hey the new mustangs kinda look like skylines.

Comment

Originally posted by rotarydrftr
                dam why i gushi changing cars? His s14 was cool. Hey the new mustangs kinda look like skylines.
                \

He wrecked two of them...

The Blue one he wrecked in Sonoma.

The Green one he wrecked in Irwindale during the NFSU2 drift promo event.

Comment

wow that thing looks mean

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOO, stick with Nissan, Ford needs to go back to drag. I can't believe this. Like I said Drifting is turning into NASCAR!

Comment

you are a very ignorant person, what are you 12 oh sorry maybe 13. Maybe you should think about what you are going to say before you say it and you wont seem like an idiot. I know most people on here would agree with me so we will leave it at that.

Comment

Dear god. That rocks!!!

Comment

you are a very ignorant person, what are you 12 oh sorry maybe 13.
                          Actually little newbie Duckhead, I am 15 and I know that might be young but I have a car and have been drifting since I was 13, so please YOU think before you post or say something. Also I don't mean to say its terrible, it just seems alotta american cars are now getting into drifting. It's funny how they wanted nothing of it in 1980's for touge or 90's when a few events started up, but now they want it since it is popular and making huge bucks. I just don't think it is that cool what they are doing. Dude if your any kind of adult you will not start a stupid flamming war and just put your opinion down. Later.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                            Dude if your any kind of adult you will not start a stupid flamming war and just put your opinion down. Later.
                            Its sad when a 15 yo gets it but some of us adults cannot.

POST YOUR OPINIONS, NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Thank you my 1 88 u for agreeing with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X