No announcement yet.

05 Drifting Season, What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 Drifting Season, What do you think?

I don't know about you guys, but i think next drift season will absolutly rock the house! It seams that every thing is advanceing in a good way.
    drift alliance all got new cars and full sponsership, gushi got a toyo stang, papadakis got a AEM/honda s2k, and there is even going to be more drift serries! all this is very exciteing to me. so post what you think, and try to maby get some pics, specs, and info on some new drift cars you'v seen around. thanks!

should be fun

Comment

papadakis is funny...if he can't drift his OWN 240 what makes him think a factory-backed S2000 is going to make him any better LOL

Comment

i was thinking the same thing! hopefully with drifting getting big in the states, it will slowly leak over to Israel..

i mean 6 D1 events in the US, and 4 more in other parts of the world... wow!

Comment

ya im excited for the new season to begin, alotta formula d drivers are all getting new cars and with teh competition coupe gone, whos gonna step up ? i personally think dai or one of the drift alliance guys is gonna take it all this year, or maybe benson. who knows im anxious to ill just leave it at that ahah

Comment

yup new cars more makes and models, very exiting!

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
              papadakis is funny...if he can't drift his OWN 240 what makes him think a factory-backed S2000 is going to make him any better LOL
              I think Honda is funny for sending him the S2000.

Comment

i just hope ikaten level sessions will not decline, im sure it wont. ey, ikaten cometitions are nice to watch too ~ well at least to drivers, knowing how hard it is to drift.

Comment

Originally posted by balmo
                  i just hope ikaten level sessions will not decline, im sure it wont. ey, ikaten cometitions are nice to watch too ~ well at least to drivers, knowing how hard it is to drift.
                  Good thing your in cali, because there will be more Ikaten events.

Comment

oh ya and im excited to see ross, driver of the veilside fd, i love fds

Comment

I think tony angelo will have a great season, he has always been an amazing driver but he has always had a car that just wasnt quite up to par with the other drivers. Now that he has a factory backed FD from falken, i think he may be taking alot of people by surprise this season.

Comment

i agree seeing as how we all know, fds are the bomb car ever, i think it will eitehr be tony, chris, ross or dai bringing it home next season

Comment

You guys already counting out the only other man to win a Formula Drift event in '04, Rhys Millen?

GTO will be back in '05 with a freakin vengeance. Pontiac isn't going to back down knowing that their principal competitor in the image marketplace - the Ford Mustang - is coming in with both barrels.

In fact, wasn't there the rumor that RMR was expanding to a two car effort this year?

But it is going to be a hard fought year, no doubt about that. SCCA has really put together the series to be in.

Comment

LoL...two words...Samuel Hubinette! Nobody even mentioned him, whats up with that?

Comment

Samuel Hubinette in a crossfire thats why.

GO Rhys destroy everyone the GTO will rule *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

if the gto is not enouth a phone call to pops and he will bust out the pikes peak celica and punish his sons enemys LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X