No announcement yet.

05 Drifting Season, What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the Norcal scene gets w/ it and starts having more events.

Comment

i wish there were more canadian events, Or i could move to socal lol. Anyone want to help smugle a canadian immigrant into the us?

Comment

SO GLAD THAT THE CARS ARE MORE DIVERSE!
        gotta get an event in ohio too!
        *coughs* Mid-Ohio *coughs* Toledo Airport *coughs*

I'm glad that many have transferred cars for competition.
        Gives the D1 drivers something to look out for.
        But with the amount of smoke that the cars will produce it'll be hard to tape... lol
        Can't wait to see Gushi and Gittin duel

Should be more entertaining than last season, plus the fact that they're gonna air the series on G4TechTV.

As for papadakis... what can i say... I got the video of him stealing a lifesize carboard standup of a female after getting shut down trying to pick up ladies in japan...lol...We'll this will prove if this new s2000 is a good car to compete. him and alex can be twins. alex in his RSR looked good on the track tho (shame gushi crashed). This'll show the difference between crazy sponsorship with an unexperienced driver (papadakis) and an experienced driver (alex). And alex, why u gotta crash a black 240 in hawaii and blame it on the car to komatsu??

I can't wait to see the viper get stomped This'll make things much more interesting. Sam should go back to the BMW, represent for the euros anyway. Plus i hope they'll have many many more females in attendence. I do also hope that someone from FormulaD actually reads these posts.

I know this isn't a wish list, but oh well.

I'm rootin for the Double G's in the Ford '05s
        Last edited by OH240SE; 11-06-2004, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X