• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me drifting... what do you think?

here it is
    Attached Files

can't really tell, atleast you have a 240
    Last edited by S13pwrdbySnail; 11-08-2004, 08:02 PM.

Comment

i saw you running from the cops last week....thats the same pic they used in the "most wanted" campaign also....

anyone up CASH FOR CLUES....LMAO

just kidding...looks like you had a nice slip angle ( for the picture at least)

Comment

Mmmm open diff lol.. Just kidding, it is a nice angle

Comment

yeah open diff.... not the best drift spot either

Comment

oh my god...
            where is the pic of you drifting? I dont see any.

why are you drifting in stock suspension and open diff! you're just asking for trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Fransisco
              oh my god...

why are you drifting in stock suspension and open diff! you're just asking for trouble
              um....he's out there drifting and having fun, so he has stock suspension and an open diff? who cares...you were probably in front of your computer being a nerd when he was out practicing...

Comment

yeah cut the guy some slack, at least hes out there having the time of his life, and we cant all afford to right off the bat buy some suspension and/or lsd, o and dorifc, lookin good

Comment

whats with the hostility..

topic is me drifting... what do you think?

I'm telling him what I think, who knows I might have done him a favor with a negative comment.

seriously, I just have a strong view that people should have decent suspension and lsd at least before you begin. makes the learning process 100x easier.

Comment

Not the best angle but at least your in counter steer. I see you got a lot of body roll going on.. You might wanna work on suspension if you can. Just keep practicing and you'll get it down with some sick angle.

Comment

Yeah, that was kinda harsh fransisco, but i understand where yur comin from. i also know that people (like me) aren't always able to afford suspension and a LSD. but it looks good with what you got! cool man.

Comment

Originally posted by Fransisco
                        whats with the hostility..

topic is me drifting... what do you think?

I'm telling him what I think, who knows I might have done him a favor with a negative comment.

seriously, I just have a strong view that people should have decent suspension and lsd at least before you begin. makes the learning process 100x easier.
                        heres an idea. get off the computer adn go drift. unlike 90% of this forum he 1) actually has a car and 2) is tryign to drift.
                        my car has stock suspensoin because im poor. and i konw epople who have open diff and stock suspension that place at local events. but im sure its impossible to pick up drifting with stock parts. again, like most this board needs to, go actualy get a car , learn how to drive, possibly think about drifting, th en come back and post. all you e-drifters posting stupid stuff is gettign annoying (annoying was cencored? that was originally in my post, unless someones been editing them again )

the pic doesnt really tell a lot though. but props for actually getting out tehre!
                        Last edited by Ris4drift; 11-17-2004, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Heres an idea for all you guys who think you can bully someone with 2 posts and the 1st being a negative one........................... nice job. As for the pic, all that matters is that you have fun, hell you drift a camel, a dog, or even a lawn mower. I do it with shopping karts, those things are beastly when it comes to tight plastic tile corners.

Comment

touchy crowd, who's bullying who?

I guess my comment would have been better without this line

oh my god...
                            I must have been in a foul mood, sorry doriFC, it was a good attempt.

from the pic it looks like a mixture of powersliding and understeering... if you were drifting the distance between the two tire mark would be much closer together, you just have no angle.

I do have a car and I do drift regularly on the track, from my experience going from stock to full drift setup, it was wow this is so easy now.
                            takes all the myth out when you have a good car.
                            Last edited by Fransisco; 11-16-2004, 09:57 PM.

Comment

you sound like a certain drag racer i remember

Comment

Working...
                              X