Clear All

• Datsun 510

lets see some pics of 510's
    Attached Files

Inside

interior of the above car
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's some pics of my 2 door and wagon.

click here
      Check out the rest of my site for tons of 510 pics.

Comment

very nice cars

Comment

Comment

here is a pic of my little dime. Its pretty quick. 2 liter L20b powered with dual weber carbs and straight pipes all the way back to a HKS exhaust. Its got a 5speed out of a 280zx. Springs and Tokiko shocks for suspension, and the camber has been re-adjusted after the lowering. the wheels are 16 inch Black Racing N1s, the same wheels SCC used on thier project 350z. its got alot of interior work too, but i dont have any pics of that, maybe later. BTW, its for sale, 6000 OBO.

Comment

looks clean dude if i was a little closer to being able to get a car(higher grades) then that one would def be on top of my list

Comment

DUDE ive been looking for the pics of that z forever. could you send me the pics or a link?

Comment

i forgot where i got em sorry my friend sent the link ages ago

Comment

this z?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MeetYouAtTheTop
                      this z?

this is one of the beautiest cars ever made

Comment

wow those are some very nice cars.awesome

Comment

Originally posted by MeetYouAtTheTop
                          this z?
                          yeah, thats tod kanekos z he is a legend in the z car community. that car has over 500 hp on a ZX turbo motor and cuts the tires loose in 5th gear

Comment

The baddest 510 I have ever seen is this one.

This is Bryan Feldmans turbo Rotary car. 1710 lbs at 350hp. 10 inch wide wheels under the factory wheelwells with a Jaguar irs. The car is so trick that it should be in a museum. You can see more on the buildup of this car at www.bryanf.com. You can also see his freaking wicked MR2 turbo there.

This is the baddest 510 I have ridden in.

This '72 2-door had a Chevy V6 with twin turbos, twin intercoolers, and programmable engine management system with sequential EFI and crank-triggered direct ignition system. The engine was fully built for high-boost operation. It had a rock-crusher gearbox, an R180 3.90:1 limited slip, huge four wheel vented brakes, adjustable coil-over suspension, adjustable anti-roll bars, sticky Yokohama tires, and much more. It also had an oil slick and re-inforced bumpers to ram people. It was owned by a wealthy man who took his deposit money from his business to the bank in it. That car was FAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X