Crazy Soarers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JZpower
    whats the point with an exhaust tubing that long? did it used to look cool or what?
    LOL, Bozoku is a style in Japan! Just like VIP, Drifting, Lowridering in Japan and the U.S.! Its a style of class just like VIP but a racer or ol' skool type! Thats how Japanese customized back then and they still do it! Those pictures were taken this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by JZpower
      whats the point with an exhaust tubing that long? did it used to look cool or what?
      hella yah! that thing is the shiz yo! wicked pissa

Comment

• of course it is just to look cool, just like altezza lights and purple window tint!

Comment

• Yanky

Yet another Yanky!

Comment

• Comment

• www.jaymor.co.nz

Comment

• Comment

• what offsets are you guys running w/aftermarket wheels?
                  I was thinking about picking up a set of Volk GT-Ns from a friend. The rears are 18 x 10 +11 though. Thinking widebody rear fenders might be necessary

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftGirl
                    i like your hood prop... i got mine at lowes where did you get yours
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Stop spending money on other parts of your car when you need to be focusing on your sunkin wheels!
                      Wider and loweroffset, roll the fender! Make it flush!

Comment

• some deep VS-XX or Rezax would look hot on that red SC/soarer

Comment

• Originally posted by VuDuDoc
                          i like your hood prop... i got mine at lowes where did you get yours
                          LoL!! Your car is lookin great! I got mines from HDP (HomeDepotPerformance)

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                          some deep VS-XX or Rezax would look hot on that red SC/soarer
                          yeah, Those are dead sexxxy rims!

NiteKids: Wheels were fine...then I had the rear fenders widened out. My main focus with that car was engine,tranny,suspension

I'll get around to it when I have the time...other cars to focus on R'now

Comment

• Originally posted by NiteKids
                            Stop spending money on other parts of your car when you need to be focusing on your sunkin wheels!
                            Wider and loweroffset, roll the fender! Make it flush!

i know! its wack actually putting money into your car that makes it go faster like drivetrai suspension mods huh? how dumb of her!

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftGirl
                              LoL!! Your car is lookin great! I got mines from HDP (HomeDepotPerformance)

yeah, Those are dead sexxxy rims!

NiteKids: Wheels were fine...then I had the rear fenders widened out. My main focus with that car was engine,tranny,suspension

I'll get around to it when I have the time...other cars to focus on R'now

when you get around to it, get around to some beautiful mesh.

I take it your not in southern california? otherwise I would have seen your car by now.

Comment

• pic for driftgirl.......BTW ill send you pics of the carbon fiber buckets i got also we gotta team up if you want the Aero bumper . BTW would you grace my car with your presence?

just added the front mount the day of the show....gotta love the haters out there...you should have heard it....then i nailed first place in Japanese/luxury class....muahahhaha
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by VuDuDoc; 06-30-2005, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X