• my 1 88 u
    replied
    if only
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Buddyworm
    replied
    Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
    Yes this is why the site it is from is "R35GTR.COM"!!!!!!. Also the pic from the magazine is older concept. This is more near official.
    Buddy, the car in the first pic you posted IS the original concept. The concept is 2 something years old, like Velvet said. The pic from the magazine is the latest photos of the GT-R, period.

Either way, both versions look like *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Especially the latest one, it doesn't remotely resemble a Skyline. It looks more like a Z.

B-Wurm

Leave a comment:

• zdss14
    replied
    the first pics are realy old, and have been scraped by nissan, the second is newer, but i don't think it's eney where near production ready, i read that the nissan boys can't decide if they whant a new motor, or another variation of whats in the Z. I whant a new one thats super powerfull, but it's probly going to be the VQ, they put it in every thing from sedans to trucks!

Leave a comment:

• dreamdrivedrift
    replied
    Yeah that's the concept from a while ago...and I heard the chassis name isn't gonna be an R-series anymore...so it probably wouldn't be R35. If the Skyline is going to look like that, no one's going to buy it.

Leave a comment:

• Rare
    replied
    eh i dont really like it..its like a future car or something.

Leave a comment:

• blargonator
    replied
    door knobs anyone? is it just me or are they gone? i dont like the way it looks but concept cars can be pretty ugly in the beginning. lets just hope its not manumatic.

Leave a comment:

• TeamSLIPdrifter
    replied
    Also notice steering wheel is on left side! Welcome to America skyline!
    It could just be that its going to be in europe. Not necessarily america.

But i wouldnt even want that in america. If a skyline is comming to america, Nissan better give us something that even resembles a skyline instead of some NFS underground 2 lookin g35. Makes me cry whenever i see pics of that thing .

Leave a comment:

• Ghost of Duluth
    replied
    Agreed, cars are starting to look like chewed bubblegum.

Leave a comment:

• jaydm180sx
    replied
    If cars are going to start looking like that in the future, I hope I die young.
    Last edited by jaydm180sx; 12-11-2004, 01:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DRIFTER-M
    replied
    Also notice steering wheel is on left side! Welcome to America skyline!

Leave a comment:

• DRIFTER-M
    replied
    Technically you are incorrect. Thats an G35 Concept, aka an R35, Aka Ifiniti G35. What i wanna see an R36.
    Yes this is why the site it is from is "R35GTR.COM"!!!!!!. Also the pic from the magazine is older concept. This is more near official.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X