*official* Nissan R35 Gt-r!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *official* Nissan R35 Gt-r!

Found this on a webpage. I will try to find more info on it. Here is pic I will get the article in a little bit. What do you all think?
    Attached Files

*401 post WOOT*
    here is another picture.
    And just in case you are too lazy to read here is the site www.r35gtr.com
    There is even a video!
    Attached Files

Comment

ya i think thats just a concept though. it looks kinda concepty but i dunno. i dont really like it. looks too futuristic and not so sporty. i dunno why but the front end reminds me of a cadillac. i dont like it though

Comment

Looks neat and all but please do something with the tail lights and top of that, better be twin turbo or Nissan is gonna get it from old willy!!!

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE GUYS!!!

Comment

These pics are old, that concept was shown like 2 years ago. I've seen the more production ready version of it and its alot different, I know that the real one looks different cuz someone posted pics of them from a mag and uploaded them to this site. They are somewhere out there if you search the threads well.

Comment

Technically you are incorrect. Thats an G35 Concept, aka an R35, Aka Ifiniti G35. What i wanna see an R36.

Comment

r35 gtr
                Attached Files

Comment

Technically you are incorrect. Thats an G35 Concept, aka an R35, Aka Ifiniti G35. What i wanna see an R36.
                  Yes this is why the site it is from is "R35GTR.COM"!!!!!!. Also the pic from the magazine is older concept. This is more near official.

Comment

Also notice steering wheel is on left side! Welcome to America skyline!

Comment

If cars are going to start looking like that in the future, I hope I die young.
                      Last edited by jaydm180sx; 12-11-2004, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Agreed, cars are starting to look like chewed bubblegum.

Comment

Also notice steering wheel is on left side! Welcome to America skyline!
                          It could just be that its going to be in europe. Not necessarily america.

But i wouldnt even want that in america. If a skyline is comming to america, Nissan better give us something that even resembles a skyline instead of some NFS underground 2 lookin g35. Makes me cry whenever i see pics of that thing .

Comment

door knobs anyone? is it just me or are they gone? i dont like the way it looks but concept cars can be pretty ugly in the beginning. lets just hope its not manumatic.

Comment

eh i dont really like it..its like a future car or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X