No announcement yet.

*official* Nissan R35 Gt-r!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's the concept from a while ago...and I heard the chassis name isn't gonna be an R-series anymore...so it probably wouldn't be R35. If the Skyline is going to look like that, no one's going to buy it.

Comment

the first pics are realy old, and have been scraped by nissan, the second is newer, but i don't think it's eney where near production ready, i read that the nissan boys can't decide if they whant a new motor, or another variation of whats in the Z. I whant a new one thats super powerfull, but it's probly going to be the VQ, they put it in every thing from sedans to trucks!

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
        Yes this is why the site it is from is "R35GTR.COM"!!!!!!. Also the pic from the magazine is older concept. This is more near official.
        Buddy, the car in the first pic you posted IS the original concept. The concept is 2 something years old, like Velvet said. The pic from the magazine is the latest photos of the GT-R, period.

Either way, both versions look like *Censored**Censored**Censored*. Especially the latest one, it doesn't remotely resemble a Skyline. It looks more like a Z.

B-Wurm

Comment

if only
          Attached Files

Comment

or this
            Attached Files

Comment

every concept looks better than the one that is coming out
              Attached Files

Comment

and
                Attached Files

Comment

http://r35forum.com/index.php?showtopic=13

the red one's my favorite

Comment

the concepts are looking more and more like 350z's each time

Comment

Apparently every car will look like the 350z style in the future, thats what most companies concepts look like atleast.

Comment

you americans dont get a proper gtr for your market is going to have a v8 unlike other countrys which will still get a 3 litre turbo v6

Comment

ummm.. R36...

hmm? R35? wouldnt that be the R36? there already has been a R35.
                          so what then? the real R35s have been changed to a R34.9? just because thats the name of the site doesnt make it official.

Comment

Canada is next to the US. We get the american version, probably. Anyway, the american version gets the V8 because the turbo V6 will be abused by "mantenance ignorant" people. Also, I think the V8 has a better chance at passing smog tests.

says it right on the site.

http://r35forum.com/index.php?showtopic=13

Comment

If they revised the front on the G35 GTR concept and made it more of a GTR front and put some nice GTR style tail lights i think it could be a sick car. I always sorta liked the styling on the G35 and a twin-turbo GTR version would be sick!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm suprised nobody found these yet...from freshalloy.com
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X