• Show
Clear All

and this
    Attached Files

Comment

the pictures are better if you just go to freshalloy.com
      Attached Files

Comment

the specs you guys are wondering about..
        Attached Files

Comment

holy crap 20inches- im glad i dont work in a wheel shop imagine someone who wanted bigger....... it tears a hole in my heart to see the rb series engines go you should hear them cruise around here its the most destinctive and beautiful sound ive ever heard- an rb20 or 25 even 26 if im lucky burning it down the road especially over the nice deep tone of an aftermarket muffler.
          and who was going on about r36 thats absolute sh** there was never any production r35 gtr so why would they skip and go to an r36

Comment

I also like many of you dislike the new futuristic car look everyone is going for. The new eclipse, Skyline, 240sx, it all looks stupid. If your gonna make new sport cars make them right. Also nice pictures CrazyBadger.

Comment

i think they look pretty sweet. just dissapointed i wont be getting in one. i wonder what it looks like from the inside. and how good it can take a beating... *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if it can drive hard and stay strong, i'll take it (for free that is) looks can be deceiving

Comment

I think the reason why a majority of you hate the more modern look of these cars is because we are used to the classic lines of cars from the late 80's and 90's which is when most of our favorite drift cars came out(240s, 7s, supras etc.). Give the new GT-R 10 years after its production and we will all say how classic the design is and how we want our flying cars to look more like them.

Comment

from wut i know the g35 is the new gtr skyline. ive seen some japanese autocross racing and they kept calling the skyline.

Comment

Working...
                  X