No announcement yet.

Bride Sponsored 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh so Run Free just does car shows now.. SUPER!

Comment

oh man...i REALLY REALLY hate to do this to everyone...The company Bride that everyone has come to know and love, broke up...Bride is actually, as of last month, is made in taiwan. the guys who made the actual seat moved to yokohama and started a new company with a different material company and now the good quality part of Bride is no longer Bride. sorry to be the one to tell you guys but it upsets me seeing as i have a zeta II and a brix II.

Comment

Originally posted by suge durifuto
        oh man...i REALLY REALLY hate to do this to everyone...The company Bride that everyone has come to know and love, broke up...Bride is actually, as of last month, is made in taiwan. the guys who made the actual seat moved to yokohama and started a new company with a different material company and now the good quality part of Bride is no longer Bride. sorry to be the one to tell you guys but it upsets me seeing as i have a zeta II and a brix II.
        um wha ? maybe i need to go back to school, but your post made no sense to me ?

Comment

i think the bride one is sick cuz of the color scheme so eat a chode

Comment

Thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Dude the word chode is some dumb shizzle! Any way i think he said that Bride seats are'nt going to be made in taiwan anymore or something like that. I dunno. Where tha hell is Taiwan located???

Comment

Re: Thats *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Originally posted by InDOdriFTkID
              Dude the word chode is some dumb shizzle! Any way i think he said that Bride seats are'nt going to be made in taiwan anymore or something like that. I dunno. Where tha hell is Taiwan located???
              ............look at a map......Taiwan is located next to hong kong and china and japan! more like taiwan is to the east of Japan.......
              and suge durifuto..........your post almost does not make any sense...well to me that is....i know of a new company that has a seat similar to Brides Ergo seat or the Brix seat.....
              theres a new seat company that call themselves "Brix" and the seat looks exactly like the Ergo seat minus the BRIDE near the harness area....

Comment

Working...
              X