No announcement yet.

My FC3S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if its the base NA then you might want to pick up a limited slip if you dont have one that will make you slide much easier. i have a 90 TII and an 87 base and the 87 is a lot harder to drift without the lsd. then again my 90 is turboed so that helps alot too.

but yeah dude have fun i love rx7s i have 3

Comment

wow its been a while since I actually posted here, well I have some better pics up now hope you enjoy

I should be heading over to the mazda recycling yard up in Sacramento tommorow, going to pick up that missing spoiler finally and a new fender. Then eventually im going to get my LSD and my gear ratios changed or something like that. I plan on taking it up to one of the altamont events soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AaronConklin
        wow its been a while since I actually posted here, well I have some better pics up now hope you enjoy

I should be heading over to the mazda recycling yard up in Sacramento tommorow, going to pick up that missing spoiler finally and a new fender. Then eventually im going to get my LSD and my gear ratios changed or something like that. I plan on taking it up to one of the altamont events soon.

Well Aaron If youre interested in a paint and body job for your car hit me up..
        I just finished painting a red rx7 to black..Here is a picture of it..

This job cost 1300 with a little body work Single stage black

Comment

yeah after we get a few more parts were going to get it painted, then were getting an LSD then we should be set to hit some events

Comment

Damn Peter I thought that Rx7 was mine, but wait a minute mine isn't that straight!? haha That paint job came out nice though. This is Alex by the way from Vallejo.

The red FC looks pretty clean. Wheels stick out a bit though. Thought about rolling the fenders some?

Comment

heh, I reside in vallejo as well, Glen Cove actually....I talked to my dad about rolling the fenders with a bat, but he gave me the your crazy look

Comment

Hey my buddy has the official fender roller which hooks up to your hub. If you wanted to get it down the right way all you gotta do is drive to napa and I'm sure he'll set it up for ya. He's an ol school guy but knows his stuff. And it's good to see a local rotary guy. If ya ever need help with the motor or need parts jus ask me I got plenty.

Comment

oh thats cool, I didnt really notice the wheel sticked out like that, I might just be the crappy camera im using.

Comment

My and my friend started stripping out panneling and carpeting (we tried installing some new bucket seats, but they weren't wide enough to match the brackets)

[IMG]hack.us/img335/3721/rightsidestrip0025xs.png[/IMG]

I should be getting a kouki rear end (includes LSD and such) and mabye a cage, but the rear end is for sure. Hopefully this will be ready to go in time for battle drift in august

Comment

Working...
                    X