Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice mitsu!

Comment

deffinatly a nice car! i thing im not diggn' though is the exhaust. your buddy gots to get that mama jamma swapped over to something a little less odd.

ryan

Comment

I like it and I love the exhaust. You all stop bagging on this guy, hell half you scoobers can't do half the stuff they did on the car so back off.

Comment

well personally i kinda like the exhausts gives it a unique look but thats just my opinion , and thanks Ghost of Duluth for the support on it

Comment

nice car!......always loved the look of that car....awsome work to i wish i knew how do all that stuff

give the guys some credit.....its not a RWD.....and yes it has a audio system but come on it is a sweet car

Comment

Damn nice ride man. Very clean!

Comment

since i roll in a old teggy, and cant scrape up the money for a cefiro or laurel yet, im curious
                seems like every critic here is doggin him because he has music in his car.
                do you guys not listen to music in your cars? i know i dont and it sucks, although i could listen to my high-pitched engine all day and not mind, but i do wish i had sound system and i plan on putting a system in the trunk of my next car.
                what exactly is wrong with a nice sound system?

Comment

Well their is nothing wrong with having a system in your daily driver. But if its in a strait up performance car either for drag or drift you usually dont see anyone with them. Thats why most people rag because they dont understand that this car is or performance and looks. So all the people who rag are dumb fuks!

Comment

what a body!!!

Comment

sweet, did it take you very long to do it?

Comment

i like the carbon sub box

Comment

it took maybe a year and a half to complete the car but there was a lot of lost time because of paint ( the job had to be done 3 times before it was a half decent paint ) and also wiring took quite a while maybe 3-4 months just for that. but when you make a project like that you have fun so you dont mind working for a long time

Comment

arrrrg, i cant see the pics! someone wanna send them to ozmojo1@hotmail.com?

Comment

Here's links of photos of his car...
                              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/436329

and links to pics of my 3000GT VR-4, and a few pics I took at GTLive...
                              http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/740615

Comment

Working...
                              X