Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas

I like this a little better.

i love it but he fist one is nasty looking. i would rather have no supra then that one. the back is ok not as sexy as the MKIV but ok. the front is the problem.

Comment

That front clip has to go its *Censored**Censored**Censored*. 300hp v8s do not impress me one bit, basically they're going to degrade from the level of performance they reached with the last model... Yes chas you're right the JZA80 made 320hp that'd be rediculous to backtrack like that. It'd be shooting themselves in the foot with hp war thats being waged..

Don't quote me on this but my friend works at honda R&D here in Ohio and he was at the test track, I forget the name of it, but he said he was working on a test for a Honda prototype and as they were leaving Toyota brought out a car that was hitting 200mph around the track and sounded like a nascar. He asked what it was and someone told him it was the new Supra. He said it sounded mean as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and was fast as hell. Of course the car was all covered up and it was far away so he couldn't describe it to me. Thought I'd post that.

Also one of my friends worked at Toyota R&D in Ky. and told me a manager was talking about the new Supra and how it was going to handle and crap.. Buncha talk but idk, I here its going to be fast. Fast is a subjective term.

Fast to me is a 800rwhp Supra. lol!

Comment

The car above aint a Supra concept its the 2004 Toyota Solorra "I cant spell for s h i t" lol any way yah its the Solorra.

Comment

I thought they already came out with the new solora
          Attached Files

Comment

That is the new one but that pic is from the concept stage.

Comment

Working...
            X