Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link to 300zx ans 350z drift picks

http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg...msg_id=1101729

if it doesnt let u got directly, just go to www.twinturbo.com and go to the search at the top and search "Gulf Drift Event Pictures" a post by JspecNA (aka me!!) should come up

Nice *Censored**Censored**Censored* brakes on the 350

Comment

HEY I WAS THERE ahahah Good times. Im in the white z and hes in the red zx
      D5

Comment

Your Car?

Comment

no that guys car was way nicer than mine lol.. But i actually drift mine he was a parking lot pimp lol. I love those brakes he had tho

Comment

Your the one with the stock wheels?

Comment

yes, i know ur gonna hate on me now lol jk

this is my fav pic(havnt seen them all yet tho friend still has them)

u can see the smoke from the slide before
              Attached Files

Comment

Hate on you, yea right. That car is sick stock. Your a touring model right? With the 6-speed?

Comment

umm cough cough base cough with 6spd lol i had plans on modding it but things happened and im not going to(was gonna get LSD)..save that for my 240 one day lol. Any comment on the drift pic

Comment

Nice countersteer.

Base? Thats cool. Were gonna get a touring comming up this month. Gotta sell the BMW. So your not gonna mod it?

Comment

nahh its a lemon with way too many problems to list(damn first years) so im trying to get my monye back from nissan and start fresh with something else..well see in about a month..but if i ever get my broke azz 240 ill mod it to hell cuzz i love that car

Comment

Lemon? Damn, get some cash back, and make it full race.

Comment

im still paying it off so if i get money back id have to give back to nissan. or they could just pay it off and id keep it w.o being reimbursed for my cost so far hmmmmm. i never thought of that...

Comment

I dont know. If they pay for the rest. How much have you paid so far?

Comment

Ive paid roughly 6 grand on payments so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X