X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STS's GTO drifting

STS's gto in a little drift action

STS's GTO

the gto has a remote/rear mount turbo system(turbo in place of the muffler)

STS
    Last edited by kairles; 01-17-2005, 10:44 PM.

thats the most weaksauce drift video ever posted. congradulations you can do a donut.

for a real drift go to www.gtodrift.com

but that was nice, i like the understeer+throttle to initiate the drift, that was cool!

Comment

lol...weaksauce. Must be fun running the oil plumbing and intake piping from where the muffler is...

Comment

If you actually did a little reasearch you would see that it has its own oil source... It is still one of the more retarded things I have seen in a while. What kind of response does the turbo have with the exhaust gasses and intake gases have to travel that far? P.S. you guys are *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* for making me get off my internet radio station to watch that.
        Last edited by LOVMUFN; 01-18-2005, 02:26 PM.

Comment

that poor car needs some suspension

Comment

bogus.....

Comment

Originally posted by WalkDMC
              that poor car needs some suspension
              needs more than that GTO's suck when it comes to performance their slow they handle ok and they look bland pontiac built a dud with the GTO they should of left it down under

Comment

this coming from someone whos sig consists of a z31 and an iroc. lol

Comment

Im for a hot rodding family I've always been in muscle cars 74 dodge charger se with a 440 69 camaro z28 with 302 and a muncie 4-spd and a couple other but I drive a C5 6-spd(moms) right now until I get my Z registered and My stock suspension Iroc will out accelerate/handle a stock GTO any day I've driven both manuel/auto and their nothing to get excited about

Comment

Look at the dyno sheets then whine about the setup. Do you see ANY lag? No, and when that Z71 Silverado blasts past you on its way to a 12.9 1/4 mile dont look for any sympathy.

So quick to judge..

Comment

whats funny is the guy that wanted all of us to see the video is now clowning it himself.

Comment

what dyno sheet?

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                          Look at the dyno sheets then whine about the setup. Do you see ANY lag? No, and when that Z71 Silverado blasts past you on its way to a 12.9 1/4 mile dont look for any sympathy.

So quick to judge..
                          there is always <I>some</I> lag, thats enevitable. its an innovative setup for sure, i've been thinking of some midengine swap setups with routed intercoolers and raditors in the "engine bay" in the front similar to this setup. my only question for the "sts" is why?? why not mount it in the enginebay? if it gets too hot, (which isnt a huge problem anyway) just vent the hood and add some fans, you could even add a sprayer like you would for a TMIC. id save all that extra piping and extra oil system just for a cooler turbo. there is more than enough room in all the cars they offer it for. just seems dumb.
                          Last edited by J-BloodAE86; 01-19-2005, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Week that about sumes it up

Comment

Im not knockin the set up cause it works and the drift was ok Im sure some on this board could do it just as well if not better Im just sayin the gto needs help

oh and it sounds cool too

Comment

Working...
                              X