Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kairles
    nice vid

what is kiwi I've seen it before but don't know the meaning other than the fruit
    thanks man.

Kiwi - is a bird. A national, endangered, nocturnal and flightless bird if you like.
    Kiwifruit is the one you eat. but is often reffered to as just 'kiwi' outside NZ.
    http://www.kiwi.bird.freeservers.com/

ppl from New Zealand (NZ) call them selves Kiwi's. It's just catchy i think. we arent really calling ourselves birds or fruit. that aint cool.

Comment

... back to the video.

Can any of the locals recommend a forum that i can post this on?
      What are the other main american drift sites?

Cheers

Comment

Hey bruv, check out the links in my sig, im sure there are THOUSANDS of Aussies that wanna see that footage also!! (If u havent already posted)
        make sure u go her 1st:
        http://www.fulllock.com/forums/
        Full Lock made the Aussie drift scene what it is today, a whole year or so ago
        But it just shows how far the sport has come in such a short period of time, it is true drifting aint a fad, its here to stay!!!

XS, post up a pic of your drift weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by XS_Drift
          ... back to the video.

Can any of the locals recommend a forum that i can post this on?
          What are the other main american drift sites?

Cheers
          The vid was hell yeah
          If you want to, I can post the link on a couple of Swedish forums.

/H

Comment

Hey man best home made vid i've seen in a while. i can see drifting has caught on there pretty big. wish darwin was like that r first drift day only 3 cars turned up. Tops to all u guys down there in Kiwi-land

ps. ABuSD can u like shorten ur sig not being rude but scrolling down in this thread it kinda got anoying and like go read the rules about sigs. and btw u kno where i can find darwin drifting pictures at hidden valley its on the net somewhere i can't seem to find it

Comment

That video was freaking crazy. Nice work bro

Comment

ABUSD - yeah man. It's on full lock and initial drift already. Getting a little repsonse but not much.

I'm going to Adelaide at the end of the month for your final round. Should be off the hook. maybe even a video of that might appear afterwards.

Sadly no drift pics to post up. I have been filming the NZ scene for almost two years now, for the last year we have been on XSTV and am also a motoring journo for www.performancecar.co.nz magazine so I can't drift at the events and cover it.

Henrik - Yeah man, please do. Are the sites in english?

Thanks for the feedback everyone else!

Comment

Originally posted by XS_Drift

Henrik - Yeah man, please do. Are the sites in english?
                  Well,
                  The forums do have english sections, but the particular section where i can post the vid is Swedish

Anyway, it's posted on:
                  http://gasa.mer.nu
                  www.sportbilen.se
                  www.zatzy.com
                  http://rejsa.nu

Comment

Try it on www.nissansilvia.co.nz fromus or any other of the local car clubs.

Comment

When I first watched it I though the voice in the beggining was an announcer at the event, but then I realized who it was ^_^

Very sweet video. I really like the clip of the two cars donuting around each other with the in-car view in the corner. I hope you keep putting out great videos like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X