• Show
Clear All

very nice man, u probably lived everyone's dream on this forum

Comment

...choice...

Comment

well, as I said before, nice pics!

Comment

Thanks for sharing..... Very cool pics..... Look'd like a BIG time........

Comment

Thank you for the pics. Prolly the closet i will ever get to japan...let alone cars that nice...

haha

Comment

o nice pics.......man i got to go japan......i need a vacation

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everybody. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Comment

Wow! nice pics man!!!!!!!

Comment

that red ribbon FC is amazing! Your sites great man, theres not many sites that show japan like yours.

Comment

Never ceases to amaze me. Neko, whats up? long time no see. Hey did you ever or are you going to make a music video for the Japan vs. US event? Also, you take anymore footage of Sekia Hills this year, last years vid was nice.

Comment

Hey CB, good to hear from you again man! Hmm, I wasn't at the US vs. Japan whatever event, so I didn't get any footage nor do I plan on doing a vid for that one. I did take some video this last time at Sekia Hills, and I'm about halfway through editing it into a video. It won't be a music video, just raw footage. And it's mostly just Ueo, haha.

Comment

Alright sweet, I'll be waiting for its arrival. Put some footage of that mean 180SX,the lime green one with the v-mount. I was looking at aero on ebay to compare prices, and I came across the kit you have. The people(it was a company)who were selling it had pictures of your car to show what it looked like,your famous and you don't even know it haha.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoPunch
                            Hey CB, good to hear from you again man! Hmm, I wasn't at the US vs. Japan whatever event, so I didn't get any footage nor do I plan on doing a vid for that one. I did take some video this last time at Sekia Hills, and I'm about halfway through editing it into a video. It won't be a music video, just raw footage. And it's mostly just Ueo, haha.

UEO? *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, Ill mirror the vid.

Let me know - phuckdrifting@gmail.com

-Al

Comment

wow, what an amazing gallery. thanks for sharing your trip with all of us, those pictures are very inspiring.

Comment

No problem, glad you enjoyed them.

Comment

Working...
                                X