No announcement yet.

My Drifting on Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it took me 1 and a halfer mins to download, i havent watched it yet but let me act like all the dumb flamers but in reverse to even out the world: wow that lava was scary plus that 430 ft jump over the canyon outside of los venturas was crasy, i wish i could drift up stairs like you

Comment

lol what the heck u talkin bout!!!! lol.

Comment

when ever you post something do something or the like around ppl you will get both a negative and a positive reaction.

Its life deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorpimpn
          it took me 1 and a halfer mins to download, i havent watched it yet but let me act like all the dumb flamers but in reverse to even out the world: wow that lava was scary plus that 430 ft jump over the canyon outside of los venturas was crasy, i wish i could drift up stairs like you
          hahaha, i got that one

Comment

i must say... i really enjoyed that video! o how i wish i lived close to mountains. but if im in vancouver area, ill let you know and you can show me some spots

Comment

What coilovers are you running?
              (and weren't you called "orbitorion" first??)

Comment

Originally posted by sil80sx
                What coilovers are you running?
                (and weren't you called "orbitorion" first??)
                I have no idea what coils, but they are from japan. 10\8 spring rate.
                Yes i was

Comment

Good video, hope more people will have the balls to shoot some mtn action. Cone dodgeing in a big parkinglot is cool for practice but a winding road is the stage.

Comment

^^^^dam rights! touge action is sweet, even if it is one turn.

Comment

I dont care what the others think i thaught it was awesome. That orange cefiro in the carpark was rad, got any pics of that-and damn right good to see some skylines.Dont listen to all the 14 yearolds who think drifting in the rain is stupid-maybe they dont realise there is a hell of alot less control in the wet when you have 1200kgs of metal traveling at 70 or 80km/h? /anyway good vid.
                      Last edited by rb20; 02-14-2005, 01:19 AM.

Comment

link doesnt work

Comment

Working...
                        X