Wide-Body S13 (My Photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide-Body S13 (My Photos)

hi guys just thought id post a pic of my s13 im building.
    wot do u think????

now that is nice!

Great color too! and the wheels are a A+++ in my book!

keep up the good work! I notice you are not in the US though....the car in the background is not sold here?

-Jonathan

Comment

WHOA **SUPER WHOA**!
      Looks really nice can't wait to see it finished, dang sweet job.
      Last edited by DRIFTER-M; 04-03-2005, 02:27 PM.

Comment

very nice, keep the pics coming

Comment

looks kinda like an old skool m3 LOL LOL but keep it up!

Comment

Looks good. Post some action shots when you get a chance.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, how much did that paintjob cost?? It looks great.

Comment

wow thats a realy nice and clean job, i like the rims too, and see what your saying about old school m3 look, still see the old orangw though!

Comment

Thats really beautiful, are those Work Emotion rims ? They are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
                    If you don't mind me asking, how much did that paintjob cost?? It looks great.
                    the kit and paint job has cos me about £200 pounds as i have done it all my self.
                    but has cost my sanity lol

Comment

WOW, is all ive got to say, that is one of the best looking s13's i have ever seen. What type of paint is that? Looks dark blue but with matallic in it. And what body kit is that? Keep up the good work and keep us posted with pics

Comment

hopefully u can drift it and not make it look like a drift car when u cant drift.

Comment

why didn't you paint the engine bay? The paint looks beautiful..similar to how my color looks sometimes. (depends on the light)

Comment

That is definately one of the best looking s13s I've ever seen. I really like the dark blue and white, those rims are gonna be a pain to keep clean though. My friends white rims are dirty an hour after he cleans them... Your car looks sweet!

Comment

nice, custom body kit i see, very nice just saw it on ziptied. did you use a mold ? or just make a cardboard layout than put fiberglass over it ?? cant wait to see teh final product

Comment

Working...
                              X