No announcement yet.

Taniguchi Aristo Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

formula d doesnt allow d1 seeded drivers to compete so that is why.

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
      formula d doesnt allow d1 seeded drivers to compete so that is why.

rhys is a seeded d1 driver...

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
        that car has 938hp! and is D1 drivers Ueno's Personal car well one of 37 cars he has its also a loaner car... get this if you take your car to Ueno's shop and it takes longer than a day to do the work they will loan you that very car.. its cage cost a nice 50,000 dollar penny and is completely built from the gorund up! its a truely amazing car
        wow man go re read the article, because it clearly says none of that and yes i know becaues i read that issue also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
          wow man go re read the article, because it clearly says none of that and yes i know becaues i read that issue also.
          Actually I read that same magazine article and that is like a direct quote out of it. Unless there is some small detail I missed saying that all that info was not about the Aristo but another car.

Comment

Originally posted by FC3slider88
            Actually I read that same magazine article and that is like a direct quote out of it. Unless there is some small detail I missed saying that all that info was not about the Aristo but another car.
            ding ding ding, we have a winna. it says that Ueno rolls up in a white soarer whcih he lends to customers while their cars getting worked on

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
              ding ding ding, we have a winna. it says that Ueno rolls up in a white soarer whcih he lends to customers while their cars getting worked on
              So it's Ueno's white soarer that has 900hp and not Taniguchi's red Aristo? That is pretty messed up. Lending your customers a car worth that much with that much power, what if they wreck it? Oh well, I was just hoping that it was Taniguchi's car that made that much power, because that would be one of the awesomest and highest powered drift cars that I have ever seen.

Comment

If they wreck, Ueno has every other Soarer in Japan at his disposal....hehehe

Comment

Working...
                X