Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang! JIC S15 is lookin good!

Comment

YO! YO! Ya needs to chill! Sike. Let's just be happy they came to Jersey people. I only had to drive 40min.....nice.... J-Rod, my grilfriend and I were laughing at your jokes. Thanks bro. It doesn't have to be so militant. He made a few mistakes get over it or start announcing and keeping a crowd happy for ten hours in 45 degree weather. If the DJ would have played Rock, You could have fed off of it in order to create a mood. Like crowd participation in concerts. Just an idea, I and some other maniacs in the crowd would have been going Nucking Futs!!!

Comment

J-Rod what u need to do his hang a left into J land City and do some more research......
        You need to work on your high notes more.
        I want to see u throw people off the stage during tandem!!!! give them something to dodge.

You need to freestyle more, during the down time,
        You could even bring a fan onto the stage and have him dance for us!!!

Man you better sharpen your skills for Hot-lanta boss,
        This is probaly some of the best advice i have ever given, write that down!

Comment

Thanks guys,
          All the advice and criticism is noted.

No more Holy Cow got it.
          Well when I say I don't know I'm stalling because the judges are talking as well as they need to decipher what Tarzan is saying.
          We want to get technical and what not.

Topics, no people throwing and maybe we'll get people on stage and dancing.
          But you better be good and I mean ridiculous, African Anteater Dance good!!!

Or you better have a mean impersenation of The Darkness or David Lee Roth, because who doesn't love men in turqioise tiger striped spandex.

See ya'll in Hotlanta, I'm really trying to make sure they have ALL musical genres as Dirty South predominantly listens to Hip Hop and Rap.

Peace,
          J-rod

Thanks again,

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
            Thanks guys,

No more Holy Cow got it.
            Well when I say I don't know I'm stalling because the judges are talking as well as they need to decipher what Tarzan is saying.
            We want to get technical and what not.

Topics, no people throwing and maybe we'll get people on stage and dancing.
            But you better be good and I mean ridiculous, African Anteater Dance good!!!

Or you better have a mean impersenation of The Darkness or David Lee Roth, because who doesn't love men in turqioise tiger striped spandex.

See ya'll in Hotlanta, I'm really trying to make sure they have ALL musical genres as Dirty South predominantly listens to Hip Hop and Rap.

Peace,
            J-rod

Thanks again,

I didnt' like when tony schultz hit the wall and you said there you go folks, ther'es gonna be more of that, the first fatality of the day. i really don't appreciate you getting everybody pumped up over a crash.

they like it, but show a little bit more respect if that's possible please. maybe play it off that he's alright and everyone is safe, and he will be back next time to go more.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous
              Thanks guys,

No more Holy Cow got it.

Thanks again,
              J-ROD... you are one classic man

Comment

J ROD....you do a good job .. if these little pricks would stop complaining and raid there parentsdeep purple records....good work as always and i like your man musk

richard

Comment

Working...
                X