No announcement yet.

My New ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE!!! care to sell me the wheels??????????

Comment

RHD fairlady,can't go wrong.I'm afraid that car is the envy of America,good luck,I like the stealth idea.

Comment

Yea Foilman it is too high maintenance. I have to get an engine for it. That's way too high. If I don't sell it, i'll park it til I get the hogs to get the engine. But so far the car has cost me 300 bucks, 49.00 for a battary and 13 bucks in gas. I figure bout 30 bucks in sandpaper and paint, 30 for the hood, and the engine and trans I can get for a smoking deal and may be able to trade the original motor for a triple weber set up with intake. Already talked to a guy bout that. Don't know if he wants to do it but he has a 70 something Fairlady 260 RHD and it doesn't have the original Naps in it like this one does so he thinks he may want it. So I can get that car going and going well for about 500 bucks prolly. Runs fine and will run better when I get that pigtail repaired this weekend.

Got to patch some rust like the pass frame rail where the battery sits is bad off but I can box that. It has a couple holes in the floorboard that can be patched fairly easily and a couple in the body. But I may have an idea for that too. I'll be back in Atlanta this weekend to get it running well enough to drive it back to Tennesee. It's over at Mikes if you want to come down there. It's in the shop. Looks a little rough right now but it's gonna get better. If anything it will be a great daily and fun little beater.

Or maybe after a thorough cleaningm little paint and some tlc, I can sell it and get my motor.

Comment

nd Shark, I don't think i'll be parting with those wheels anytime soon unless something nice comes along for the FD or some Panasports.

Comment

Welcome to the world of the Z. It will become your life. trust me.

Comment

Aaah! Nice
              The Z's are so nice! I want one

Comment

Heh Bootlegger I have had z's before. I had a 72 240, a 73 that never ran and a 90 something 300. Can't remember the exact year. Also had a Roadster 2000.

I love z's. My 72 was Orange and came with Orange and white interior. Loved it. My next door neighbor here has the HSL0000032. The 32nd one made. I'll try and get a photo of the vin and the car. It's in pieces at the moment but it's still pretty cool.

Comment

Update

Got the car running on all 6 this weekend, fixed the brake lights and did a thorough cleaning of the inside. Decided to send it to the body shop to get the exterior done. Thought about going satin black but the factory color was so nice. It's going dark silver. Still looking for Panasports, ssr's or any wheels that are that style.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Interior.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a fun project, bring more pics when you go to alt. this weekend, would love to see them.

But who's sweet as hell 240 is in the backround, and is that your brothers totaled 86 in the backround in the other pic. Danm you got a play ground full of goodies dont you.

Comment

the 240 is a s13 with a rb20 in it. and yes the hachi got a smacking...so sad that car is so sweet.

he's fixing it tho...need the g5's on it.

Comment

sweet car..very nice..how do those mirrors work?..they are like..ON THE HOOD!! o well..i love that car

Comment

nice car dude.

Are you in the US? because it looks like its "Right-Hand" drive. Or is the pic reversed? he he Maybe its just me

Comment

Yea that's my brothers RB 240 in the background and that is his 86 as well. Both are ooc at the moment. The RB motor has 2 dead cylinders and the 86,...well it's smashed. He just got 2 more bodies though so he's planning on fixing. He loves that car.

Yea my brother has a playground full of goodies. Here's his new 240. 2500 bucks.
                              Not sure what he's gonna do with it but you can't pass that up.

Oh yea and it is RHD.

Also was wrong on my neighbors. It's the 320th Z car to roll out. Went and checked.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 01-19-2004, 10:33 PM.

Comment

pretty cool to see a 320th Z

I once saw the 3rd Z31 in America. Its here in orlando. kinda cool to know I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X