ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your FAITH if you dont use common sense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!! I got quoted!

Yeah. He'd have to be going HELLA FAST!!!!!

Comment

I dont think the driver was hit dead on. I think we was thrown to the side at the impact point. I dont know. But its it's fake Its not good photoshopping. Either way. Its still a bad accident.

Comment

well there might not be that much blood on the rail becaus at speeds like that I think if something hit you you would problably explode .

Comment

LOL if u exploded there would b blood all over the interior, and maybe some on the rail behind the car... just maybe hehe

Comment

Lol pfffffft maybe he just exploded soo quickly he just vaporized.

Comment

Its fake, notice the guard rail mounts are still intact, a car would take out the wood posts.

Comment

It would have hit the first block of wood and stopped. But its a good fake, and possible... if going somthing like 130mph or up. The amount of blood is irrelvent, firemen clean the scene alot of times to make easier investiagtion. Also because of the point of impact it wouldnt have broke the guard rail.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                  Its fake, notice the guard rail mounts are still intact, a car would take out the wood posts.
                  No they're knocked off up until where the car stops.

Panda is right, they're not going to take pictures with an impaled husk of man meat right there. Poor guy...I just hope he died on impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                    No they're knocked off up until where the car stops.

Panda is right, they're not going to take pictures with an impaled husk of man meat right there. Poor guy...I just hope he died on impact.
                    I see it now, i was looking at the firemans legs.

Comment

god,that is like final destination 2..uh......that really sucks,*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*,at least it didnt destroy the woofers in the back (1 of them at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                        How do you get the guardrail splitting your car perfectly.
                        Called fake from the beginning.^ That would be impossbile,obviously there would be an entry point,bends,and a body.It would be impossible to split your car perfectly with a guardrail.

Comment

Disclaimer: This could be fake, but the following is what I and others have gathered about these pictures.

This is floating around alot of boards right now. I have no reason to believe this is not real. It has been discussed that this is something that has been known to happen for a long time, though not very common due to the impact point. Newer guard rails have been designed to "roll" when hit directly like this, but the older ones would hold their ground. That rail could, would, and did slice through that car like a knife to butter. Think about how much of that car is made up of "soft/light" materials; @ 100+mph that would be very easy. As for the blood...you stop bleeding when you no longer have a pulse. The rail bassically impaled the driver like a sword. No blunt trauma = no excesive wounds/bleeding.

I believe that when it is your time it is your time...time had run out for this unlucky driver.

Real or not, take the pics as a reminder that you must always drive with a full awareness ouf your surroundings. Drive safe, and stay alive. I don't want to see any threads like this about any of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather
                            Disclaimer: This could be fake, but the following is what I and others have gathered about these pictures.

This is floating around alot of boards right now. I have no reason to believe this is not real. It has been discussed that this is something that has been known to happen for a long time, though not very common due to the impact point. Newer guard rails have been designed to "roll" when hit directly like this, but the older ones would hold their ground. That rail could, would, and did slice through that car like a knife to butter. Think about how much of that car is made up of "soft/light" materials; @ 100+mph that would be very easy. As for the blood...you stop bleeding when you no longer have a pulse. The rail bassically impaled the driver like a sword. No blunt trauma = no excesive wounds/bleeding.

I believe that when it is your time it is your time...time had run out for this unlucky driver.

Real or not, take the pics as a reminder that you must always drive with a full awareness ouf your surroundings. Drive safe, and stay alive. I don't want to see any threads like this about any of you.
                            Its fake. Check the rear view picture. There's a Pole that's in two pieces. So is the front view picture. There's an impact point for a pole. But they just added the blur and added the guardrail . Even though its a fake guardrail. Its still a Highway accident. Its still no reason for you to speed up and hope not to hit a guardrail.

He he.. I dont really know if it's fake or not. But that's my opinion

Comment

Looks real to me.

Look at the first picture, the car seems to have hit the rail at probably a 20-30 degree angle. The first couple wooden supports were knocked out of the way and the rail was bent away towards the other side of the road. The car was most likely travelling in excess of 100 mph and when it hit the guardrail while the guardrail gave to the right the angle was shallow enough for the car to continue straight into the other part of the guardrail through the steering column.

Since a piece of straw can be accelerated in a tornado to about 100 mph and then can easily penetrate wood, its perfectly reasonable to believe that a car travelling that fast could be impaled on the rail.

Comment

yeah, the things that happen in tornadoes is weird. you see 2x4 and blades of grass go through some things that just seem...well, impoossible.

But yeah, wheter real or not, dont be dumb on the streets.

Comment

Working...
                                X