ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your FAITH if you dont use common sense!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more pics

Comment

all i can say is ........

and i thought wearing a helmet and pillows everywhere would keep you safe

but seriously..... ::shudder::

Comment

wow thats nuts, death hopefully was instant, but looks like it would ahve taken the guy right through the stomach, hopefully it was painless. i feel sorry for his family that has to live with thoes concequences, the new guard rails have special ends which curl the rail when you hit it head on, that uses the impact of the car to bend the rail away from the car, it also slows the car down. unfortunately older rails do not have this feature, and they can spear right through a car

Comment

I think the guy wasn't hit, somehow or other. If he was skewered by that thing, they'd have a hell of a time getting him off. My guess is that he was to one side and narrowly averted impalement.

Comment

Holy crap! And that happened here ?! That really sucks.

Comment

Well somthing to know is that this is a Street drag accident or a reckless driving accident, If it were drifting or touge they circumstances would have been majorly differnt. But there has been many deaths because of Irresponsible Touge drivers. As for the body, it is removed as quickly as possiable be, their dead or alive... its removed as quick as possiable. But if you stopped bleeding when you had no pulse thats not true. Your body releases everything when you pass, including bowels and bladder. When you get cut like a major cut it will pour blood untill you have no more left in your body. How do you think people are imbalmed?

Comment

This guy obviously didn't play enough Tokyo Extreme...just wrap a towel around your front bumper and you'll bounce off regardless of speed.

Comment

I was refering to the fact to it being a "slice" or Stab" type injury. It is true that the body relaxes and "releases" upon passing, but blood will no longer have outward pressure so it will react like watter at the end of an eyedropper in a close wound case (stab, cut, gun shot....).

I'm no EMT, but this is what I have been told by various people that are around this sort of thing (ER, EMT, FD, PD). If I'm wron, I'm wrong...big deal.

Comment

I am pretty sure it got the passenger as this car is RHD. (unless that pic is flipped) I highly doubt someone would import a civic into the US.

Comment

Originally posted by pcbootleger
                      I am pretty sure it got the passenger as this car is RHD. (unless that pic is flipped) I highly doubt someone would import a civic into the US.
                      no it's definately lhd, you cant tell though cuz the steering wheel is gone. according to the news report picks the accident happened in Allen, texas, the news station has a website www.wfaa.com but i cant find anythign else more ont he crash ne where, i really think nobody truly knows what happened so it's wrong to say they were running from cops/street racing (or any other crazy story out there), i tried to find the true story but i cant find anything, i might e-mail the news station to see what they can tell me so we acn all know insted of people assuming it was another "stupid street racer speeding"

Comment

Is that a leg?
                        Attached Files

Comment

that really looks like a leg.

Comment

That is affirmative

Comment

Foudn this on the information superhighway..

How in the hell does this person come away from this with only a hand injury.....God was definitely looking down on him/her on this night.....VTEC POWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/show...threadid=31737

or here..
                              http://www.kutsujuracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3665

Comment

^^^^^All i can say for sure is that this is funny as $hit!
                                Last edited by Scott; 01-16-2004, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X