No announcement yet.

Pics of my S14.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, looks damn good, leave the body alone, stock s14's look so awesome. Great job, best of luck on drifting

Comment

Nice car and welcome to the forums! Your car is a total sleeper. The only thing that denotes power is the HKS muffler, but dont worry, id rather it look stock and be a beast in the engine.

Comment

Looks nice, hmmm...the Sleeper look!

Comment

well all are learning, but having a good pick of the car sliding....always a plus!

Comment

NOICE, if u need help give www.nissansilvia.com a go theres PLENTY of info in there!!
            All the best!

Comment

ok, still no action pictures, but here is an action video.
              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15327

Comment

nice vid i noticed ur turbo whines really loud my redtop was like chill compared to that u do any modification i think it sounds good like that

Comment

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                  nice vid i noticed ur turbo whines really loud my redtop was like chill compared to that u do any modification i think it sounds good like that
                  I personally think it is annoying as hell lol. But i think there is turbulence being created in the intake tract somewhere, it might have to do with my Blitz Stainless Steel Mesh intake filter, or my restrictive Stock SMIC. i'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X