Modified Inc. Build Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified Inc. Build Up

For all of those that don't know Modified Inc., Soon to become ModiRide USA, these guys enjoy Drifting. They have been involved in all forms of racing from Drag to Drift. You might recognize or know Collin Frost, Andrew Hately and Jonathon Jandug from the CA area. These guys are sponsored drivers for Modified Inc. NM Drift Group, through it's attendance at D1GP in Dec 04 and Feb 05 met Kris C. at Modified. and this is where we are today.
    Modified Inc. build of of NM Drift Group Cars.
    Comments welcome, be positive though, Thanks.

Sites for more info:
    www.modifiedinc.com
    www.nmdriftgroup.com

Before:

Last edited by NM Drift Group; 07-26-2005, 08:08 AM. Reason: add info

Current pics of Mdified build up!

Red NM Drift Group S13 1991 240sx SR20DET

Comment

White NM Drift Group 1989 Nissan 240sx SR20det
      crashed left front at FD Sonoma (mangled old fender)

Last edited by NM Drift Group; 07-26-2005, 08:28 AM. Reason: fix pic

Comment

Gary and Ben's cars lookin sexxxxaaaayyyy!

Comment

Red Car get Lamborghini "arrest me" red

White Car gets Lexus pearl white

Thanks Cfrost

Comment

Not feeling the erebuni looking kits... but props for being out there drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooboy
              Not feeling the erebuni looking kits... but props for being out there drifting.
              This is the reason why the cars are currently undergoing the body work. They will look completely different when they are done.

Comment

I look at the cars and dread that i ever put those kits on in the first place.

Of course living out in Albuquerque we don't see most of the cool stuff you guys get in Cali.

Thanks For updating us Modified.

We will keep on drifting too as long as we are having Fun.
                Heres a clip of our fun at our track

http://matrxgotme.net/wmv%20files/Dr...up%20Promo.wmv

Comment

hell yeah! now stay away from them walls you guys!

ps - if your around (in town) august 13 we are running at WSIR and aug 21 we are running at Irwindale

contact me
                  terry@land-ho.net

Comment

Originally posted by akuma S14
                    hell yeah! now stay away from them walls you guys!

ps - if your around (in town) august 13 we are running at WSIR and aug 21 we are running at Irwindale

contact me
                    terry@land-ho.net
                    Hell Yeah,

We are always down for Land-Ho. You guys have always been way cool at D1GP. Save us a place at your events and we will be there.

I will give you an email Terry.

Comment

Originally posted by NM Drift Group
                      I look at the cars and dread that i ever put those kits on in the first place.

Of course living out in Albuquerque we don't see most of the cool stuff you guys get in Cali.
                      youre on the internet now arent you? thats no excuse. who do you guys have do your body work? cuz they look like a half a$$ shop to me. in that one pic where theyre sanding the body they got paint and stuff all over that rim and then on the other side they cover it up? anyway hope you use the the net and find a better kit. sorry if this wasnt positive... just my 2 cents

Comment

oh wow so original, putting a silvia front on a silvia .......oh wait this is the states....NICE lol hope the finished product looks nice....is that a Vertex/T&E bumper u guys r putting on the front?
                        Last edited by Oki Drifter; 07-27-2005, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sil180sx
                          youre on the internet now arent you? thats no excuse. who do you guys have do your body work? cuz they look like a half a$$ shop to me. in that one pic where theyre sanding the body they got paint and stuff all over that rim and then on the other side they cover it up? anyway hope you use the the net and find a better kit. sorry if this wasnt positive... just my 2 cents
                          Ya I am on the internet but knowing what to look for is another thing.
                          The people at Modified are not half a$$ so in that I am confident all will be well.

Comment

Yo guys, stoked that your gonna be out here for a great Land Ho event.

and to this guy -

"who do you guys have do your body work? cuz they look like a half a$$ shop to me. in that one pic where theyre sanding the body they got paint and stuff all over that rim and then on the other side they cover it up? "

Just because your sig says your from okinawa doesn't mean you have ever worked in a body shop. BTW thats not paint on the wheels, it is the water drips from the fender when you are wet sanding it. All that stuff comes off with a towel. AND YOU ARE LOOKING AT TWO DIFFERENT CARS (one is red, one is white!!!) Since I have worked at a body shop I hope my 2 cents are worth more than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by sil180sx
                              You know what, I kind of blame magazines like super street/import tuner for always having ads for crappy kits like erebuni crapola. I've been looking at mags for years and you ALWAYS see a big 2 page ad for crappy kits. I think if you aren't scouring the internet for information thats where you will probably look for places to buy kits. I almost feel like magazines have a duty to have ads from good product companies, not just anyone that will put up money.

You pick up Japanese tuner mags and they have nothing but sick kits/rims. Of course that not fair cause all the really sick stuff is in Japan but what can you do. Maybe its more the manufacturer's fault for not trying to advertise in the US more.

Anyways it looks like you guys are moving in the right direction aero wise so keep it up. No more kissing walls on the first date.

Comment

Working...
                              X