Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the e46 got 3rd place

Comment

Here are some other pictures that were sent to me from people that were at the event.
      Enjoy

Comment

very kool pics..thanks for sharing

Comment

Ter-tech rox my sox Dude

when you guys start FD harri will Pwn<all

Comment

yo Mike... i hope espn recoreded your sweet 360 into the first turn.... that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* was the cleanest 360 into drift i have EVER seen... t.v. or in real life...

-Dustin

oh ya, thanks again for lettn me use ur helmet

Comment

yeah, i have to give credit to sam hubinette for teaching me that, ive sooooo done it wayyyyy too much, its fun though, but i totally stole the 360 from sam's trick list.

but ill pm you my aim and stuff, if you could email it to me that would be awesomtacular!

Comment

so if j.r. was driving a s14 who was driving the falken/drift alliance s13?

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                  JR.

I believe his car broke before the competition so he drove both.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004

jr drove his s13 in practice and during qual. he destroyed his turbo. smoke was pouring out of it like a smoke screen

Comment

Working...
                    X