corolla > supra (vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corolla > supra (vid)

hahaha...here's a nice display of a corolla creeping up on a MKIV...and more.

http://saphir68fr.free.fr/VIDEO/Supra_touchette.mpg

Nice vid. Probably will piss a few Supra owner off... This is another example of how drifting could save your life and your car... Must learn to Manji!
    Hubert Young
    KORE 8 Films

Comment

nice video.......why is the supra so slow?

Comment

Originally posted by Rotary Magic
        nice video.......why is the supra so slow?

Because the guy driving it doesn't know how to drive. Fast cars just don't go fast by themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
          Because the guy driving it doesn't know how to drive. Fast cars just don't go fast by themselves.

wow.... wasnt expecting that crash lol.... ya.. i agree his driving lines sucked *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

lol, just proves that you dont always need a ton of power to always come out on top.

Comment

dam!! poor supra...that sucks, looks like he freaked out or something when teh rear was coming out....

Comment

The thing is, drifting on purpose and controlling a quick and sudden oversteer while trying to grip is very different. And then you can throw in the adrenalin rushing through you while you are leading a pack of cars up a touge and the guy behind you is right on top of you. Now I do agree that he could have definetely kept it but we all have our bad days and I think there are too many factors that you don't see from just watching a video like that.

Comment

what do you mean why is it so slow? its a supra, heaviest car i've probably ever seen on the mountain roads.

Comment

dude defiantfc you rock, you have a quote of me for your sig...sick

Comment

Originally posted by turbo23
                      dude defiantfc you rock, you have a quote of me for your sig...sick
                      hell yea, that quote is so perfect, i couldnt have put it better.

Comment

Hey guys, this is off topic, but how do some of you guys have signatures with pictures, I thought this site doesn't allow that or something?

Comment

haha, Big supra crashed, If that was me, My wallet would be hurting really bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio_28532
                            haha, Big supra crashed, If that was me, My wallet would be hurting really bad...

haha!! my wallet wouldve been hurtin just ownin the dam car...hahaha...anyways it looked like the guy wasnt a very good driver...now i know togue isnt always about the line cause sometimes there isnt enough room to have "a line" but that road definatly had plenty of room to make things smooth...

Comment

wow, crazy vid, poor supra though. i wish i could see the corolla.

Comment

Working...
                              X