• Show
Clear All

that dude did not die.. no way

Comment

he´s alive - Yes

Comment

Originally posted by jymz
        That guy died BTW.
        What a reliable source of info you turned out to be.

Comment

I was told he died. Perhaps you didn't notice the hotter than hell header land on his face. I'll call the track in Italy today and get an update.

PS No need to be a typical american

Comment

From the video...can't tell if the header was low enough to be in contact w/ his body.

A typical American? What is that supposed to mean? Why don't you try to verify info before running to the hills w/ it...risking spreading false rumors.

Comment

I'm not running anywhere. This discussion is on many other forums including the stuntman one I frequent. It was made clear the guy died from contact injuries. I'm still trying to get ahold of someone at that speedway.

Comment

Originally posted by jymz
                I'm not running anywhere. This discussion is on many other forums including the stuntman one I frequent. It was made clear the guy died from contact injuries. I'm still trying to get ahold of someone at that speedway.

My friens was on location - when this happened.
                he´s told me the guy is alive.

Also.. the drivers upper part of the body was on the left handside of the car (under) - BMW´s has the headers onthe right-hand-side

Kris

Comment

10 independant websites for BMW and stuntmen confirm the guy died. Maybe he was alive when they picked him up, but they clearly say the guy died from injuries.

Comment

Working...
                  X