"The Dukes of Dr1ft" (music video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nxt774
    the video keeps lagging for me no sound. it plays like two frames and then freezes there
    You might not have downloaded the entire file. Once you've dl'd and unzipped the file, it should be about 46MB. If not, try downloading it again to make sure you got the whole thing. Make sure your media player is the latest version.

I just updated the links with a mirror site in case anyone else has problems. Thanks to Panic Matt and northwestnissans.com for the hosting.
    Last edited by NekoPunch; 10-04-2005, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nxt774
      the video keeps lagging for me no sound. it plays like two frames and then freezes there
      did you download it?

Comment

Matt, was it you who came down to DDAY6 in Ocala?

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
          Matt, was it you who came down to DDAY6 in Ocala?
          Yeah, that was me. I didn't have my best day because I wasn't driving my own car. I was driving the white S13 coupe with the black front bumper owned by Matt Vass. I thought it was DDay 7? Who were you there? Hit me on AIM = Drift Future

-Matt

Comment

Yeah it was 7, my bad :P
            I will hit you up on AIM.

Comment

yeah i did all that and the file is 46.4 mb after unzipped i dont think i have the newest version of media player, ill try that

**edit**
              just got media player 10 it fixed the problem. i was loving that camo ae86 up until the 3:44 marker than i cried beautiful car to whoever owned it
              Last edited by nxt774; 10-06-2005, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X