drift day 28 pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drift day 28 pics?

anyone have pics/vids from drift day 28? there were at least 10-15 guys with high quality cameras out there taking pics...

everythingdrift.com was out there taking pics I thought they would be posted by now I have been checking everyday for the pics just waiting soon my son be patient. heh

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood
      everythingdrift.com was out there taking pics I thought they would be posted by now I have been checking everyday for the pics just waiting soon my son be patient. heh
      I am sorry for the delay, we have been very in and out all week, we will be catching up on all our pending items this week. Once again. I am sorry!! But well make up for it this week.

Comment

while your waiting check out dday 8 in Florida, the east coast is representin too.

http://www.floridaracing.org/drifting/DDAY8/

Comment

Originally posted by EverythingDrift
          I am sorry for the delay, we have been very in and out all week, we will be catching up on all our pending items this week. Once again. I am sorry!! But well make up for it this week.
          Its okay i'm a patient man

Comment

Its okay i'm a patient man
            We will be releasing several items this week as well. So watch for it. .. well, we will annonce it as well like always. If you got myspace, dont forget to add us. Click to add as your MySpace.com friend.

Comment

you already are my myspace friend, but you never call you never write, whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                you already are my myspace friend, but you never call you never write, whats the deal?
                LMAO!! I thought you didnt want me bugging you!! You said your to good for us.

Comment

i was wondering about this and now i know so i will finly have a good nights sleep tonight. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ward
                    i was wondering about this and now i know so i will finly have a good nights sleep tonight. thanks
                    are you still wondering?

Comment

...and ther are STILL no pics from what I can tell. We wait...

Comment

you guys are pretty demanding considering were not paying him...

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                          you guys are pretty demanding considering were not paying him...
                          well, you know how it is, if it has any action pics, it's all about me me me...

on the other hand, the drivers are the content - they create interest, some will become better and go pro/sponsored, so without the drivers there wouldn't be pictures...

Comment

are you still wondering?
                            i have stoped sleeping

Comment

i have been meaning to ask how the site is supported? I am willing to pay for good pics but then I dont want them published so it depends on what the site owner wants

Comment

Working...
                              X