pics of my e30 track/drift beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! Another E30 on the boards

Awesome E30 man, I love those wheels! It's so damn hard to find any nice looking 4-lug wheels and then if you do chances are they're too damn big

I've got a 318iS and don't wouldn't go over 16"ers because it's already slow enough as it is I'm thinking about a 6-cylinder swap but I think I'm going to save myself time and get either another E30 (it'd be a 325) or an E36 325is. I'm thinking E36 at this time just because there are more options for forced induction but who knows what I'll do.

Anyways, like I said nice car man! When I get home I'll post up a pic of my car if you don't mind. Hell..might as well make another thread on it

Also, if you are a member of the Bimmerforums I'm !RocknE30! over there.

Comment

friggin' beautiful man. i got a 1974 bmw 2002.

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
        Yeah! Another E30 on the boards

Awesome E30 man, I love those wheels! It's so damn hard to find any nice looking 4-lug wheels and then if you do chances are they're too damn big

I've got a 318iS and don't wouldn't go over 16"ers because it's already slow enough as it is I'm thinking about a 6-cylinder swap but I think I'm going to save myself time and get either another E30 (it'd be a 325) or an E36 325is. I'm thinking E36 at this time just because there are more options for forced induction but who knows what I'll do.

Anyways, like I said nice car man! When I get home I'll post up a pic of my car if you don't mind. Hell..might as well make another thread on it

Also, if you are a member of the Bimmerforums I'm !RocknE30! over there.
        why not pot up the pics of your BMWs here too!

The e36 in my sig will be out on the track one day too!

Comment

Originally posted by JonnySlick
          friggin' beautiful man. i got a 1974 bmw 2002.

gotta love the 2002! got any pics?

Comment

I'll try and get some pictures up today before I got to work I'm on a school computer and most forums (where my other pictures are) have been blocked so I can't do anything right now..

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y
              gotta love the 2002! got any pics?
              yeah actually i think i have some old ones some where. i moved to vegas about two years ago....i had to leave my 2002 back at my parents house in NC due to no room out here. maybe by next year i'll have it out here. i'll see if i can find some old pics though. it's nothing special (except it was my first car ... i've owned it for 12 years now!)

Comment

There she is Mods are in my signature, hope you like

Comment

Clean ride!

I just found my turbo manifold to turbo the e30, cant wait to start shredding some tires on the drift tracks!

Im also trying to prove to my brother that I can build a cheaper drift car than his AE86 and with more power!

Comment

well i might as well post my e30 too then

Stock, but IE stage 3 springs and IE exhaust on the way..

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot

I love my IE stage 3 set up, just low enough but not too low!

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot

You'll probablly want to pick up new struts too. My car originally had Eibach springs w/stock struts and it rode pretty crappy..speaking of which I took them off when I put on the H&R's and stuck them somewhere in the garage. I should paint them and put them on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by nitroboy24
                          You'll probablly want to pick up new struts too. My car originally had Eibach springs w/stock struts and it rode pretty crappy..speaking of which I took them off when I put on the H&R's and stuck them somewhere in the garage. I should paint them and put them on ebay
                          Im using the koni adjustables and I like them alot, I have KW variant 2 in my e36 and I would always push KW but they have e30 suspensions unless you get it from europe

If your on a budget you can either get the KYB or the bilstein sports. I would reccomend the bilsteins

Comment

Knowing you Ryan...your E30 is going to be one hell of a car. haha.

I was contemplating getting an E30 prior to picking up my SC300. Still thinking about it if the right car comes along my way.

Comment

damn you bastards. now you have me looking at picking up an e30 m3 again.

--thuy

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y
                                Im using the koni adjustables and I like them alot, I have KW variant 2 in my e36 and I would always push KW but they have e30 suspensions unless you get it from europe

If your on a budget you can either get the KYB or the bilstein sports. I would reccomend the bilsteins
                                Not sure if you were talking to me or FD Pilot but I didn't mention I got Bilstein struts with the H&R's

Comment

Working...
                                X