pics of my e30 track/drift beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DomLee
    Knowing you Ryan...your E30 is going to be one hell of a car. haha.

I was contemplating getting an E30 prior to picking up my SC300. Still thinking about it if the right car comes along my way.
    Dom , come by our shop

www.dpengineering.cc
    or
    www.ef1motorsports.com

same place for both shops!

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
      damn you bastards. now you have me looking at picking up an e30 m3 again.

--thuy
      I would be all over an e30 m3, but i couldnt imagine hurting it if i hit a wall or anything! thats sacriligeous!

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y
        I would be all over an e30 m3, but i couldnt imagine hurting it if i hit a wall or anything! thats sacriligeous!
        The E30 M3 is on my list for most badass looking cars One of my dad's friends has one with a Euro 6 dropped into it. I want to ride shotgun next time he's at PIR on a track day..the thing is a beast from what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y
          Im using the koni adjustables and I like them alot, I have KW variant 2 in my e36 and I would always push KW but they have e30 suspensions unless you get it from europe

If your on a budget you can either get the KYB or the bilstein sports. I would reccomend the bilsteins
          i'm actually getting some bilsteins sports. just waiting on a friend to hook it up

Comment

I didn't know you had a shop. Will have to stop by now. When are you in the office?

Yeah, the thought of damaging an M3 E30 is something I don't want to do. That, and the prices for them in SoCal is somewhat hard to swallow, given the markup.

Comment

yeah come by, im almost always there. Ill pm you my cell number

Comment

Working...
              X