FC rain drift video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gigglesnirt-
    I def don't think initial D ruined drifting like Fnf3 will. Remember after the 1st fnf, everyone had to be a uber sweet street racer in their mini-vans? And after the second one there was the skyline boom. Well, even if the baggers that are already there know what drifting is and dont do it, they will now. Mainly because, they go with the cool thing. Initial D hardly did anything because of the lack of caring about anime in the US. Sure some do, but its not as big as in Japan, especially not I.D.

yeah sivart, I wish he woulda done the S-turn too, but none the less his sliding was pretty top stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by sivart33
      YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED THE DRIFT AND DID THE S CURVE, sorry about the caps lock.
      i agree...it looked like you were holdin it pretty well on the first part, it looked like ud have the skill to continue on then too...

Comment

yea don't worry about the s turn i was just saying it would be cool. Also fnf3 is going to ruin drifting, but all my friends are going to it opening day in our s13 to F*** with the ricer civics that are going. and we are going to point out all the f-ups with drifting and how stuff won't acually work like it shows. But ish happens in life and honda will e-brake slide one day.

Comment

i like the fact that everyone is like omg its going to ruin drifting, but of course they will buy a ticket and be the main reason another one comes out....

Comment

I like the fact that your like OMGosh, I am psychic and can predict what everyone is gonna do.
            No flame intended, but you dont know what everyone will do.

Comment

I would have done the s-turn but back then I have never yet done a transition in the rain(especially with the decent amount of speed that I had coming out of the turn),only really slow ones in the snow. Oh and something funny about that turn at the end of the video. I used to drift there so much and security guards would come out and I would have to leave that eventually I came back one day and saw that they had installed 2 speed bumps (one at the begginning of the turn, and one closer to the middle) and also they posted up private property and not a through street signs.

Comment

Nice vid, and some damn good drifts. I agree it looks a little reckless being that the first clips looked like they were in a neighborhood, but you were going slow enough that even if you lost control I doubt you would hurt anything. the last few clips were really good too, I also expected you to go through the s-turns, but good drifting none the less. I watched your newer vid with the s14, you've certainly improved.

On the topic of 3F3F ruining drifting, I doubt it. Of course thier will be stupid people trying to "drift" whatever car they drove to the theater, on the way back home. However, just like any other fad, the people that want to really learn how to drift and do it well, will learn and will likely start going to track days and events. The people that are doing it just cause they saw it in the movies will get bored in a few months and pick up on the next trend that MTV feeds them (no offence to ppl that like MTV).

Like others have said if you look at the top drifters comming from Japan I'd bet 90% of them learned on the streets/touge. Does that make it right? No, I'm just saying that we all have to start somewhere, and not everyone is rich enough to take days off of work, and visit the track 3 times a month for practice. As long as people are smart and not trying to drift on busy city street with cars and people everywhere or something stupid like that, then I say let 'em.

Comment

Working...
                X