No announcement yet.

Looking for D1 BMW pics (top secret?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's more 3 series coming out to Drift Days now. Even an M3 qualified in the top 10 last Drift Day Comp. There was also a clean red M3 that Alex P. test drifted a couple months ago too.

Comment

I think the E36 M3 is a good drift car cause it has lot's of torque, but some say the 50/50 balance makes it too easy to spin out. I would love to drive it at Drift days more but i don't really have much time these days. Maybe more over summer. I would like to see more people bring out BMWs to drift days!

Comment

hiro did a pretty good job drifting his m3 at the d1 driver search event awhile back. w/ the stiff chasis and the weight balance; you are not going to be able to get crazy angle w/ the car but then again the same can be said w/ the mustang and FD.

i may bring out my m3 to drift day soon even though the stock lsd is crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by AllMotorKing
          hiro did a pretty good job drifting his m3 at the d1 driver search event awhile back. w/ the stiff chasis and the weight balance; you are not going to be able to get crazy angle w/ the car but then again the same can be said w/ the mustang and FD.

i may bring out my m3 to drift day soon even though the stock lsd is crappy.
          there are a couple of guys that can rebuild the stock lsd and add clutchs for more lock percentage

Comment

e30 > e36

give me a couple of months and I'll have my e30 ready for
            drift days and other local events

Comment

I would guess the reason for Dominik Schwager to go in to D1 is because he is Orido Manabu's teammate in JGTC, I think Orido might have som influence, and Dominic has also been a regular at D1 events. And since he is German, a BMW is a brilliant choice

Comment

Even if he wasnt German, it would still be an excelent choice.

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                  e30 > e36

give me a couple of months and I'll have my e30 ready for
                  drift days and other local events
                  im taking my e30 to drift day 30 before the turbo goes in, after master that car, my e36 will be out there!

Comment

Working...
                  X