Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks more like they're doing stunts in their cars than 'drifting'

Comment

to tell you the truth.. im startn to like it. i like all types of drifting no matter what kind of drivetrain configuration. fwd drifting may be a$$ dragging, but its still a controled slide. one of the main reasons why people flame fwd drifting is because they can use the front wheels to pull themselves out of obtuse slip-angles. even tho these dudes look careless about safety, i can still dig their style. i find it very graceful. plus i love dirt drops.

suggestion... i think the drivers should end their drifts in a more controlled fashion.. instead of those 360, 180 whipsty bad-man shishkabobs.

thanks for the links

Comment

Thank you all for visiting this thread
        and i hope you enjoyed the movies
        And I think there some people here that dont have respect.

and I also want to thank every one who sended ne an Email , thank you guys

And soon i will post more movies.

Comment

How can u people encourage such a thing ,these people are putting the lives of themselves and others at risk. Theres a video on goggle thats shows why these people shouldnt being doing this on public streets. heres the link and the stinking driver didnt even stop just kept going like it was nothing. And hi guys im new.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...658&q=drifting

Comment

big surprise that they dont care

but ya i agree...they should be more careful

Comment

Working...
            X