Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...well 3 runs per driver, 5 runs shown, figured it was just bad editing. But now I do notice that the numbers are different. Didn't really look into it, just figured it was bad editing.

Comment

i really like the driver of the 350z... he might not of been consistant, but i really like the lines he was trying to pull off, plus the quickness of his transitions.

and now about mike and z28evans: i think you guys should start up your own topic and argue there... that way other people will be aware of what is goin on and can comment on you two's situation. just a thought... plz dont take offense

Comment

Well, I'd rather not. I've gotten plenty of emails from him I'd rather not think about the stupidity/childish level of, and from a proffessionalism standpoint unlike some other people in this thread I dont beleive in bringing up BS/immaturity in public, or also unlike some other people in this thread I dont beleive in calling up 3rd parties with unfounded lies, making unfounded posts on forums directly bashing the other party, or posting unfounded negative connotations on my website to my former driver, and/or badmouthing the other in public, as it is unproffessional, and shoudl be kept in the halls of the local high school/junior high where it belongs. But I did honestly wonder why harri's car ran 5 times, and figured it was just careless editing, since it was a claimed 3 judged runs form each car, and 5 is no variant of 3, and since I only watched it twice since I was there (although I was sleeping in my car for several hours) when people were asking me about some stuff, and I only breifly chatted with harri all weekend while he was fixing his ebrake, and didn't know anyone else was driving his car.

Comment

Wow! Just WOW!

Comment

and now about mike and z28evans: i think you guys should start up your own topic and argue there... that way other people will be aware of what is goin on and can comment on you two's situation. just a thought... plz dont take offense
            I've gotten a lot of questions regarding this issue, a lot of people are curious and want to know the gossip. I would rather not get into things publicly, just makes for a lot of drama and would be a mess. Things are pretty well documented on my part. Those that know of the situation, including my sponsors, are free to draw thier own conclusion - and many have. Time will tell better than any posting on the internet. We'll be around for 2006.

and from a proffessionalism standpoint unlike some other people in this thread I dont beleive in.... making unfounded posts on forums directly bashing the other party,
            Can you spot the hypocrisy?

I started this thread to show the video from this last weekend, and was only trying to correct some misinformation. I'll have some videos up soon.

James
            Last edited by z28evans; 02-26-2006, 12:18 PM.

Comment

time ceartainly will tell. however the true hypocricy is your posts in the dumpster on h240, but i can agree on the time will tell option.

Comment

Originally posted by z28evans

Can you spot the hypocrisy?

I started this thread to show the video from this last weekend, and was only trying to correct some misinformation. I'll have some videos up soon.

James
                I believe he indirectly bashed you, where in his quote it says that he doesn't believe in the direct bashing of another, so there is no hypocricy there.
                Last edited by Nismo241; 02-26-2006, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X