X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airtime @ the track........

I got mad hang time!

But I ruined my #$%&@ rim!

Theres a nice sized 'curb' at that corner of the track. prolly due to all the rain we've been having lately

Hopefully it'll get filled in the next time im there. I'll bring a shovel just in case

wow, that sucks... is that all you messed up? no suspension parts? that is nice air though!

Comment

haha.. nice work.. we've all been there... i went of the track one time and got like a foot all around.. landing was so rough.. anyways keep it up

Comment

That's nice.
        Last edited by Brian; 03-09-2006, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Ill just say it......Sweet...Better bring some spare rims next time superman.

Comment

^^ Thats 'SuperGirl' Spare rims wouldve done me no good that day

Originally posted by Chachi
            wow, that sucks... is that all you messed up? no suspension parts? that is nice air though!
            Suspension damage.

Originally posted by santi
            haha.. nice work.. we've all been there... i went of the track one time and got like a foot all around.. landing was so rough.. anyways keep it up
            Im gonna call Nike for a sneaker deal...... 'AIR EMERALD'

Comment

sorry superwoman....sucks u got suspension problems though....when do you expect it to be back on the road? going with a new set up? and if so what?

Comment

wait. how did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by s13/350z
                  sorry superwoman....sucks u got suspension problems though....when do you expect it to be back on the road? going with a new set up? and if so what?
                  LoL! its ok

Ive beat that car up so much over the past year...I think its time to let him go. The damage isnt that bad, but Im just gonna swap the engine into my S13 coupe. I MAY go with JIC or Tien as far as Dampers. Not sure about the rest of the car yet

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                    wait. how did that happen?
                    sad thing is that I had private track time. The whole damn thing to myself after I got there

Was trying to learn new techniques and took the corner wide. I prolly couldve stayed on the track but I didnt think it was a big deal to run off of it a few feet......boy was I wrong! there just happen to be a huge dip between the track and infield on that corner

The second pic shows the flat spot being created on the tire the inside lip of the Volk was folded on top of the caliper

sucks, I just got back from another track event this mornin....watching with no car

Comment

hardcore.

good luck with the coupe.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl

sucks, I just got back from another track event this mornin....watching with no car
                        Where was the SC?

Comment

i dont even go to the track when i cant drive.. i would go crazy.. but either way. that nike deal sounds sweet.. if they got space for a male i'll drive that part.. i love breaking my car..fixing it is another story

Comment

Originally posted by JA92S13
                            Where was the SC?
                            the sc400 is still sleepin thru the winter. I took it apart a little while ago to start getting it ready for summer...at this rate it'll be summer 09

Originally posted by santi
                            i dont even go to the track when i cant drive.. i would go crazy.. but either way. that nike deal sounds sweet.. if they got space for a male i'll drive that part.. i love breaking my car..fixing it is another story
                            yeah, it realllllly sucked cause It was at a spot that I would driven well at. I left my house @ 5am to get there, and left around 12 -1 or so. I just wanted to support the people who were driving that day.

I felt like car jackin someone to get a lap or two

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl

I got mad hang time!

But I ruined my #$%&@ rim!

Theres a nice sized 'curb' at that corner of the track. prolly due to all the rain we've been having lately

Hopefully it'll get filled in the next time im there. I'll bring a shovel just in case

Why would you show how you slammed?
                              Why don't you show good driving?

That's setting yourself up for some serious bashing...

Also, why you running some other tires other than Falken's?

Comment

Working...
                              X