• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF3 (OFFICIAL VIDEO TRAILER)

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift clip
    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf...715999&intl=us

OR

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thef...okyodrift.html

Dude...all I have to say is that..we were all right...

wow...

Comment

that poor rx7...cool though. all those andrwe racing wheels bit the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
        that poor rx7...cool though. all those andrwe racing wheels bit the dust.
        Do people even rock Andrew racing wheels over here anymore? they were kinda the HRE of an earlier time.

Anyway how bout the southern drawl on that lead character

"All mah lyfe I didn't fit ieen"

Comment

since when did drifters take over parking garages and drift through the levels and up the ramps?

Comment

Originally posted by dreamdrivedrift
            since when did drifters take over parking garages and drift through the levels and up the ramps?
            They do it all the time...you should get out more.

Comment

You can see someone leaning on my car

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                Dude...all I have to say is that..we were all right...wow...
                Yup. Drifting IN traffic. I'm afraid we're in for a new crop of Darwin Award winners.....and I seriously hope I'm wrong. So much for 'em portraying the sport in a positive and realistic manner.
                Anyway how bout the southern drawl on that lead character"All mah lyfe I didn't fit ieen"
                Don't forget stunning performances like:"if yo ain't outta contro, yo ain't in contro"

Comment

If I could get a nice set of them, I would run them all the time.
                  Racing V. awesome

Comment

Who are the stunt drivers? I know rhy millens drove that red Evolution and that viper drifter drove that RX7 if im right. And did you guys see that Falken FD? or that was the Falken 240SX?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsunami
                      Yup. Drifting IN traffic. I'm afraid we're in for a new crop of Darwin Award winners.....
                      Drifting in traffic WHILE shooting at each other..sweetness

Gotta admit though the stunts did look kind of cool but ..man..I can't follow that up with another positive response..

DriftGirl..do you still think my idea of an underdog story with a drifting backdrop is a bad idea? In my movie no one will lean on your car

Also its kinda ironic how you mentioned that drifting can't carry a movie yet in this trailer drifting is almost all they talk about! I guess they didn't read our posts
                      Last edited by MonkeySlide; 03-16-2006, 09:07 PM.

Comment

OH FCKING NO. The worse part is knowing that everyone with a modified car WILL try to drift after this movie comes out. Its as bad as I thought.

The worse part is: there is now way of stopping it.

Comment

Hell, I'll see it. It's just a damned movie anyway. No one in Ohio drives worth a damn as it is, this movie won't change anything.

Anyway how bout the southern drawl on that lead character

"All mah lyfe I didn't fit ieen"
                          That part made it seem a bit more cool to me. Everyone tough in movies either sounds like a New Yorker or a SoCal dude or Patrick Swayze. Booring.

Originally posted by DriftGirl on parking garage drifting
                          They do it all the time...you should get out more.
                          Sign me up!

Comment

I will watch it only cause i get to go to the premiere for free haha.. driving looks good all done by pro drifters.. that scene of the z going up the parking garage lvl is sick.. rhys did that in 3 takes..

Comment

MonkeySlide: yeah, I like yours better. Im gonna find that chick and punch her in the mouf j/k!!

REAL Drifting cant carry a movie. I wouldnt pay to see a bunch of people slidin thru Walmart. I WOULD pay to see a Veilside Fortune Rx7 get smashed up and Tanner sliding a 350z up the parking garage again.

Comment

Working...
                              X