your drift ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated pics...

drift damage... not really, some b!tch backed into my car, she put it in reverse instead of park.... luckly that was the same side an apt gate closed on my car

cleans14.... got anymore pics?
    Last edited by Spazum888; 02-19-2004, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by d r i f t swift
      .. and cleans14..that is one uh..clean s14 haha i guess your name fits you well..what kind of wheels are those?
      They're Stern Face II Beast's
      18x8 +23mm
      18x9.5 +33mm

Wish the offsets were lower... but I can't complain

Comment

• Allblack, you aren't gonna last here making posts like that. PM him and tell him that instead of launching on him in the forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spazum888
          cleans14.... got anymore pics?
          Yeah I got tons... here's a few others...

Last edited by CleanS14; 02-19-2004, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• MY GOD that is one BEEEEAUTIFUL 240. Man them Sterns are some HARD wheels to find. I saw some face 1's on a 7 once and woulda cut off a couple toes to get em. Never saw em again.
            If you sell them face 2's i'll sell my brothers wife to get em

Want an FD?

Comment

• Whoah nice ride! What body kit is that? I couldnt tell by the black color. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Norcalidrifter
                Whoah nice ride! What body kit is that? I couldnt tell by the black color. Thanks!
                Stock Nissan OEM JDM s14 Aero kit minus the rear spoiler and lip.

Comment

• Originally posted by allblackS14
                  hey stupid *Censored**Censored**Censored* that green and yellow sticker on your car means that you are a begining driver with less than 1 yr driving experience and people should stay away from you. just dont put *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on your car just cause its "JDM".
                  you are not on this site to attack other people. he has a car, he is showing it, and he does not deserve any negative comments. you need to watch your language and show respect to all other board members. comments like that are NOT tolerated, and will not be allowed.

Comment

• SaWeeet S14!!!

Wow, that car is just awe-inspiring... Ive never seen a cleaner, more beautiful Silvia. Id give my left nut for that car! well, maybe not, both cause i like my left nut, and id be scared of anything happening to it. still.... Daymn!

Comment

• CleanS14,
                      Hey i'm giving you mad respect on your ride and i've actually been looking at aquiring the same factory nissan kit. I've actually contaced a couple of different companies on this but i was wondering how you got yours. If you could email me back at Woody240@aol.com with just some information, it would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by d r i f t swift
                        cefiro_RB20DET..thats a sweet car..wish they had those over here.. and cleans14..that is one uh..clean s14 haha i guess your name fits you well..what kind of wheels are those?
                        thanks.. don't u have nissan cefiro over there, this car use to have RB20E engine, but i swapped it with RB20DET..

Comment

• Please tell me you don't drift that 240. It's just too beautiful.

Comment

• Yeah, that 240 looks splendid? Sorry, looking for a word no one has used yet. Great job.

Comment

• Originally posted by noodleman
                              Please tell me you don't drift that 240. It's just too beautiful.
                              Hmmm I guess you didn't see the first pic I posted...

I think a car should be used they way the owner/driver intended it to be used... My intent for this car was just for daily pimpin'... but since I don't have my track whore anymore... she'll do for now

Comment

• Here is both of my Drift cars.

Well currently I have a Black 1989 GTUs FC3s and a White 1990 TURBO II FC3S as my Drift cars..
                                Both Are Lovely!! =)

Comment

Working...
                                X