X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro-Am Nationals ("Live" feed)

pics
    http://splashblog.com/proam/

While at the ProAm Nationals in Laughlin, NV.... I'll be uploading pics from my phone directly the link above. The quality of the pics will be weak to say the least, but I'll do what I can.

I'll also be trying to upload cellphone vids to the following address. Im having a little trouble getting it to work. We'll see I guess. I apologize in advance if it doesn't.
    http://www.studiorhoad.com/pics/proam/

pretty cool so far. lol

Comment

http://splashblog.com/proam/?albumid...preview=521437

Could I get a wake up call at 4:30a and 5:00a? And, in case I don't wake up, can you send someone to pound on my door at 5:15a? thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
        http://splashblog.com/proam/?albumid...preview=521437

Could I get a wake up call at 4:30a and 5:00a? And, in case I don't wake up, can you send someone to pound on my door at 5:15a? thanks!!
        Great picss: Hillarious Orgy Girl

Comment

tino just hit the wall! passenger side wheels are toast and control arms snapped. his ability to continue is uncertain. will update soon.

Comment

tino is done car is unrepairable at the present time

Comment

Damn I was really pulling for Tino! He loves those walls

How are Justin (Green FC), John (baby blue 86), and Lance (blue s14.5) doing? I put money on the them in the top 8 for sure, Hopefully take home licenses.

Comment

this pic is crazy!

i feel bad for that guy

Comment

Originally posted by brainfood View Post
                  Damn I was really pulling for Tino! He loves those walls

How are Justin (Green FC), John (baby blue 86), and Lance (blue s14.5) doing? I put money on the them in the top 8 for sure, Hopefully take home licenses.
                  all of the above are doing extremely well! Certainly top 8 material IMO.
                  lance is the only 86 driver to link the course. but not only that, his entry speed is outstanding and very consistant.

nick hogan got the hang of it it towards the end of the day. however, I don't forsee him making it too far in the bracket.

verena is also doing descent. she's improved greatly but she'll need to step it up a notch tomorrow.

that's all I got for tonight. i'll continue in the morning. :: friver pratice in the AM, eliminations start at 12noon (central time)

Comment

You mean John? Verena will probably pull out some good runs when it counts she usually does. Thanks for the updates, I cant wait to see some videos. Carnage doesnt look like its as bad as Qualcomm qualifier this year but after tommorow might claim as many cars.

Comment

just got word that Tino has repaired the 350 and will be able to return.

A local shop is helping The Drift Truck with his broken idle arm, so he too should return.

And June (cant recall his last name) is the black s13 tagged the wall earlier tonight. wasn't too bad but enough to cause motor damage. his turbo assembly shifted thus pushing his exhaust onto the steering rack. he removed the exhaust and has full steering capabilities again.

Comment

yea... john. my bad. I'm posting all this stuff from my phone and misread his post.

it'll be interesting to see who and who doesn't buckle under the pressure; especially between varena and yoshie. between those two I would give verena a slight advantage. verena understeers constantly but yoshie spins equally as much.

Comment

just want to clarify.... some of my play-by-play says that those who've totalled their car are "done". that's not entirely the case. if that driver (s) IS allowed to use someone else's car if need be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoad Racing View Post
                            just got word that Tino has repaired the 350 and will be able to return.

A local shop is helping The Drift Truck with his broken idle arm, so he too should return.

And June (cant recall his last name) is the black s13 tagged the wall earlier tonight. wasn't too bad but enough to cause motor damage. his turbo assembly shifted thus pushing his exhaust onto the steering rack. he removed the exhaust and has full steering capabilities again.
                            Joon Maeng

who do you see as top 8??

Comment

Purely based on practice runs and in no particular order:

Tino (assuming he gets his car fixed)
                              Justin (Green FC)
                              John (baby blue 86)
                              Lance (blue s14.5)
                              Aaron Losey (silver twin turbo 350Z)
                              Cerwin-vega s13 (sorry, can't recall his name at the moment)
                              Ernie (rotora s13.5)
                              Chris krigarian (sp?) (lime green s14 w/skyline front and rear)

Comment

Working...
                              X