No announcement yet.

Pro-Am Nationals ("Live" feed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drivers have all stepped it up today. nick hogan is looking smooth. drift patrol is kicking *Censored**Censored**Censored*. lance just made the best run I've seen all weekend.

on the other hand, tino and the drift truck have fixed their vehicles but aren't performing nearly as well as they were yesterday. in paticular, tino's alignment is screwed.

Comment

sonny's car is no longer

Comment

whats the track layout like?

nvm, just called boxmod, same 3rd gear entry to wall 2nd gear chicane.

add a jump or something for qualifying. it woudl be really cool if they put a krail perpendicular to the outside wall leaving a 15' wide hole you were forced to drift thru. make it happen.

i was gonna go but my pos truck and chrysler's awesome warranty are now telling me it will be several weeks before my truck is ready (its been 4 weeks already) because now the tranny is on backorder *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*.
        Last edited by Mike Peters; 11-11-2006, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I hope Sonny get his *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* together.

Comment

i was on my way to nationals 2 days ago...1/4th the way there the stupid suburban breaks down. leaves me stranded for a whole day.

anyway, good luck everybody! sucks i can't be there to compete with you all.

Comment

b/c the # of FD drivers paricipating tomorrow is unknown, the top 20 pro-am drivers were announced instead of jusy the top 16. the object is to have a full grid in tommorrows comp which means theres a possibilty that more than 16 pro-am drivers could move on to the final round tomorrow.

Drivers who made the cut are:
              20.martin roush
              19.nick hogan
              18.brian peters
              17.aaron lousey

16.john wagner
              15.martin cromwell
              14.mark a.
              13.amin r.
              12.JT
              11.gary lang
              10.tommy s.
              09.steven s.
              08.jeff jones
              07.david pidrone
              06.doug van den brink
              05.lance f.
              04john russicoff (sp?)
              03.chris mindoza
              02.ryan clemons
              01.justin pollock

we are in a small intermission right now. top 16 tandem will begin soon. top 3 drivers from the tandem runs will be awarded FD liscences.
              Last edited by Rhoad Racing; 11-11-2006, 03:38 PM.

Comment

tomorrow all the 2006 FD liscenced drivers who did not accumulate points in 06 join in correct?

today was just new guys trying to get in?

Comment

sonny jumped in joon maeng's car for qualifications but came up short. it didn't get a feel for the car until his last run but by that time it was too late. its a shame to see that...he was doing well.

its been an interesting day thus far. the tables have turned sort a speak. most who did well yesterday choked today and vice versa

Comment

yea...that's correct mike

Comment

on the way to the banquet where the winners will be announced

Comment

DriftLive.com’s own David Padron took home top Honors, followed by Lance Feliciano, Justin Pawlak, and Chris Mendoza, a JustDrift! sweep of the nationals. Make sure to look back on monday for extensive editorial and photographic coverage from the event.

http://www.driftlive.com/dl/fd-pro-am-national-results/

Comment

Originally posted by GBC View Post
                          DriftLive.com’s own David Padron took home top Honors, followed by Lance Feliciano, Justin Pawlak, and Chris Mendoza, a JustDrift! sweep of the nationals. Make sure to look back on monday for extensive editorial and photographic coverage from the event.

http://www.driftlive.com/dl/fd-pro-am-national-results/
                          wow!

Comment

David's the silent assasin, been doing well all season but been quiet. Thats great!

Comment

Originally posted by Vosko View Post
                              this pic is crazy!

i feel bad for that guy
                              Like whoa!

Comment

Any previous year

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                                tomorrow all the 2006 FD liscenced drivers who did not accumulate points in 06 join in correct?
                                And 2005 FD drivers

Comment

Working...
                                X