• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<3<3<3<3<3

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd557 View Post
      Apple FTW, LOL!

Andy, as always, I'm impressed by your video work. DO WORK!

Get serious!

LOL!

-Dave
      stay away from my jokes, i'm serious.

ps. andy finish your new driver vidja already.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
        stay away from my jokes, i'm serious.
        fair nuff. . . seriously

Comment

Originally posted by P.Haire View Post
          ps. andy finish your new driver vidja already.
          The new profile video is a few days from completion.
          It defines the term "SICK" in relation to drift videos.
          I cannot WAIT to drop this one.

Comment

for serious

Comment

Too many Mustangs in that video.

Comment

everyone knows that mustangs are serious race cars.

Comment

Originally posted by andysapp View Post
                  I don't think a lot of people really knew. I just kind of backed away from everything. I've always said from the beginning: the day drifting isn't fun anymore is the day that I quit. Well... last year it wasn't fun for me anymore. I love the sport too damn much to just stop altogether, so I decided to take what wasn't fun out of the equation... which was trying to compete at a pro level.

That is what inspired these two videos. A different approach on drifting, and nothing but fun with my friends.

I'm glad you like the car! That thing has come a looooong way. BMW really knows how to build them. Over 125K on the clock, and still killing it.

ahh i can see where your coming from. well im glad your still rockin that e46. for a sec i thought your were just done done with drifting.

oh and i hear ya about bmw's. you only got 125k? shoot i just picked up another e30 with over 308k lol the things a beast.

Comment

Oh hellll no! I'm not going anywhere! I will keep drifting until I'm confined to a my death bed. Just going to keep things where I fell in love with the sport. Fun, friends, and totally thrashing my car.

I love e30's! That's awesome. You gonna build a d-car out of it, or keep it as a daily?

Comment

i got two e30's
                      my first e30, (as mentioned in here http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19109) was setup for mild drift and dd.Its currently getting a m50 swap which i have been really slacking on since theres barely any norcal events havent been motivated to finish her. lol

the one i just picked up is going to be full d-car but street legal...or at least thats the idea

Comment

Awesome man! I totally love e30's... and you have two of them.
                        I'm jealous!

Comment

Working...
                        X