No announcement yet.

this is my built up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it say "rookie" on your valve covers? or am I mis-reading it?

Comment

Originally posted by markshatchi86 View Post
      500-600 on drag spec where the motor is on a constant RPM, not up and down and on the rev limiter via drift spec
      drag is worse on the motor cause u r leaveing form a dead stop at verry high rpm so u put alot of stress on the motor not like drifting or roadracing all the components r moving all ready so is less stress on it and about revlimiter its all about how u drive u dont have to be on the limiter to drift a good combination of gears and tires and u be ok sorry about my bad speling lol

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySlide View Post
        Does it say "rookie" on your valve covers? or am I mis-reading it?
        lol yea they were in the car when i got the car out of the junk yard but thats ok i like to be the rookie.the funny thing is that i ask all my boys that race mustang and they say they never heard of that brand lol

Comment

Originally posted by negozio View Post
          drag is worse on the motor cause u r leaveing form a dead stop at verry high rpm so u put alot of stress on the motor not like drifting or roadracing all the components r moving all ready so is less stress on it and about revlimiter its all about how u drive u dont have to be on the limiter to drift a good combination of gears and tires and u be ok sorry about my bad speling lol
          Drifting != Road Racing.

I don't know how many Mustangs and 5.0 engines you have used in a drift application, but don't underestimate how hard drifting is on the engine and drivetrain.

Unless you plan on never clutch kicking and not using an e-brake.
          Last edited by GBC; 10-04-2008, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GBC View Post
            Drifting != Road Racing.

I don't know how many Mustangs and 5.0 engines you have used in a drift application, but don't underestimate how hard drifting is on the engine and drivetrain.

Unless you plan on never clutch kicking and not using an e-brake.
            i know it is. anything u do on something that is not design for is going to brake, blow up or give up. i'm a professional stunt rider and i beat the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out of my bike on shows and comp. so i know about pushing the envelope. i'm not saying my car is bullet proof, *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it might blow up the first day lol. i'm not looking to be the best or have the best car. i'm doing this built cause i love drifting not looking to compete just wanna have some fun and share my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* box with everybody thanks for all the comments

Comment

I just want the turbo setup . . .

-Dave

Comment

some new pics

Comment

Plan on doing any Atlanta events with that setup?

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd557 View Post
                    Plan on doing any Atlanta events with that setup?
                    for now im just going to play around here in south florida but u never know

Comment

new pics.

Comment

this is gonna be tight build

Comment

some new pics

Comment

almost done with the cage sorry about the phone pics

Comment

Working...
                            X