Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows, ask the guy

Comment

Not very believable that it was at 140. If you've ever seen a car after a 140 mph crash then you'd know. Much less left than that. Nobody really lives through them either, unless its nascar with the crazy saftey stuff.

Comment

just another heads up for drifting/racing/trying stupid stuff on the streets. even if the guy had been doing it 10 years, still. take it all to the tracks, guys. doesnt matter how much experience..street stuff just isnt smart. we'll see what you REALLY can do on the tracks.
        but see thats what i dont get..when people hear about stuff like this they immediately launch off about how stupid the person was..okay, then why do they still do similar things themselves?

Comment

complacency and the whole 'it wont happen to me' syndrome. ive gone into the ditch enough times to know my limits for now. the only reason i drifted the roads is the lack of drift tracks where i lived and how mad the SCCA people got when i got sideways in the parking lots they rented because it left rubber. so i went to some (nearly) abandoned old highways from my house to Lacrosse and up by Winona and Wabasha, or down by Whitewater in the bluffs. lots of old abandoned two lane roads that no one drives on. it was stupid but i wasnt thinking about it at the time, i was more worried about going off the side of the road than what was ahead.

Comment

BS he was going 140, there would be nothing but dust left. What an idiot. Its stupid kids like that, that make my rates high.

Comment

Yup, that's the story is that he was going 140. I don't think anyone actually knows, other than him and his friends, in the event they are still alive. Whatever the case, yes...She's right, keep it on the track. Or if you are going to do something like..Drive...140 miles per hour and try to drift.. Which I'm sure you're not going to.. Then wear your seatbelt? There's not much you can tell somebody who is set on doing something so stupid other than asking for their coffin size.

Comment

wow

poor car

Comment

That kid is a dumb butt.....A evo8 for his first car??? My goodness!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X