DTM vs JDM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aftermarket for a beamdaddy?

who makes aftermarket parts for bmw besides ac shnitzer? forgive me i live under a rock

Comment

These guys do, lots of racing parts!

http://www.performancestyleattitude.com/home.htm

I heard they are the best

Peace,

Comment

there is hella copanies that make parts for BMW (bayern mist wagen) one of the local ones to me is dinan...there down in Mt view..near San Jose..

Comment

Dinan is way overpriced. There are others like AA Tuning, Suspension Techniques, Hamann, Tubi, Supersprint, Eisanmann, Mosselman, Korman, Bilstein, H&R, Eibach, HRE, BMP Design, Bavarian Autosport, Ireland Engineering, etc. etc. etc. There are a LOT more to list.
          Attached Files

Comment

theres actually a lot of companies. i just got back from germany about 2 weeks ago. i saw a lot of tunning companied there.

Theres Hamman, Rieger, Gamballa, Evolution, Ac Schnizer, ...... go n search

Comment

Yeah I'm kinda surprised there aren't many Bimmers out there trying it, but then again nobody wants to wreck a BMW.

Comment

Dude..i was in Widen last oh augest..filling up my seven when this bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* blond came in driving a hammand wide body turbo E36 M3...man, i wish she was my surgure moma

Comment

No one got my joke!?

Oh well

Peace,

Comment

hahahah APC they suck!

Comment

Originally posted by jrou111
                      No one got my joke!?

Oh well

Peace,

I don't think alot of people went to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                        Dude..i was in Widen last oh augest..filling up my seven when this bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* blond came in driving a hammand wide body turbo E36 M3...man, i wish she was my surgure moma
                        if you go to dtmpower.net i'm sure you could probably find out who she is there.

Comment

First off id like to introduce myself, I’m new to the forums. My name is Russell, I live in Suwanee GA. I drive a 1992 240sx and a 1990 325I. I love both slipping and gripping. Just a little background info before I voice my opinion.

I have both a German and a jap car. I love them both; there are highs and lows about both. However I don’t feel you can compare German cars to jap cars, they both have highs and lows. As far as who makes a better drifting car, I’m surprised this subject hasn’t been touched on more. The car is only a part of drifting. If you don’t know the car you drive it doesn’t matter what you drive. You can drift anything. The car is an accent of the driver and not the other way around.

Comment

Working...
                          X